[Module] Amazing scroll to top - free PrestaShop scroll to top module

ets-soft

Have you ever noticed that when we look at a web page intently, we scroll to the bottom of the page and when we want to go back to the top, we often have to scroll a lot and take a long time? Especially with long, content-rich web pages, scrolling back to the top can be quite inconvenient for visitors.

Today, I want to share with you "Amazing Scroll To Top" - a free PrestaShop module we have developed that can help customers or your store website visitors scroll back to the top of the webpage easily with one click without scrolling as usual. It's extremely convenient for customers, simple to install, and blends well with any theme!

Compatibility: Amazing scroll to top is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6 and PrestaShop 1.7

FEATURES

• Define the screen height value to display "scroll to top" button when visitors browse the web page.
  • Select button display position: bottom left, bottom right.
  • Select type of button icon: default icon or upload custom icon.
  • Select type of button border: circle, square, rounded-corner square.
  • Customize color for button icon, button background, and button background when hover.
  • Support multi-store mode.

DOWNLOAD

There are 2 ways to download:

1.     Download on our website (recommended for up-to-date version): https://prestahero.com/design-navigation/164-prestashop-scroll-to-top.html 

2.     Directly download the attached file here: v1.0.1-ph_scrolltotop.zip

If you have any questions or need our support, you can leave a comment below, we will reply as quickly as possible!

• 1 month later...

Whats the chance of a scroll to 'bottom' module please.

I have hundreds of produsts sorted alphabetically. But when you want a product starting with 'Y' it would be handy to go to products starting 'Z' and then scroll up

On 12/31/2021 at 4:29 AM, gray said:

Whats the chance of a scroll to 'bottom' module please.

I have hundreds of produsts sorted alphabetically. But when you want a product starting with 'Y' it would be handy to go to products starting 'Z' and then scroll up

Hello Gray,

Thanks for your suggestion, we're planning to develop a "scroll to bottom button" module. We'll inform you about this module when it is ready. 

My best regard.