PS 1.7 FO forms validation

Spouter

I'm not OK with standard front office forms validation. When customer forget to fill some fileds after submiting only first filed is focused. All fields are validate one by one. Is there way to validate all fields together? For example add new class to all reqiered fields with highlighted background / borders...

PS 1.6 had better validation. You had to reload page, but every missings fields was highlited and customer were able to fixed them immadiatly. Error messages were printed and everything was clear right away. Now you have to checked each field one by one - no message is show only browser tooltip "field is required"...

How did you manage this? Is there any module how to make this terrible basic validation better?

OK, but how? I will be fully satisfied if i manage to add custom class for example "error" to all missing fields. But standard PS validation is adding no flag to missing fields. And i dont know how to do that - symfony is to complicated for me. I'm only html/css coder not programmer.