Update custom module logo

What should be done to update module logo correctly? Some modules just don't update and show the old image.

I have done:

1. uninstalled the modules

2. cleared browser cache

3. cleared PS cache

4. tried the picture with another module (updates just fine, so the image is OK)

What could be the reason that modules still have the old image? (permanently deleted from folder of course)

12 hours ago, arivei said:

What should be done to update module logo correctly? Some modules just don't update and show the old image.

I have done:

1. uninstalled the modules

2. cleared browser cache

3. cleared PS cache

4. tried the picture with another module (updates just fine, so the image is OK)

What could be the reason that modules still have the old image? (permanently deleted from folder of course)

Is it about your store logo right? Can you link your store?

I have PrestaShop instance on a local machine, Docker setup. The server has been restarted several times. I also deleted all from the img/temp folder, cleared PS and browser cache again, uninstalled, installed the module. No help, I still see the old image. I triple checked that I really have the correct image, it's called logo.png and is in the root directory of the module.

It happens to 3 modules of total 11 I have created. Others are updating just fine. I do not recall doing anything different with those modules.

1 minute ago, ComGrafPL said:

Is it about your store logo right? Can you link your store?

No, I mean the custom-module logo, that one you can see in the module katalog. Perhaps I used the wrong english word, I don't know how to call them.

logos.PNG

15 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Can you show, make a screen of an example which modules have wrong logos?

It's my custom-made module, nothing on the store. The first one is what I see, the second one is the correct image. The interesting thing is, that when i delete the logo, module shows classic quotation mark (no-logo-attached), so it gets updated. But once I upload some image, any image, it shows the old logo again...

xml.PNGxml2.PNG

EDIT: I got really annoyed and cleared the browser cache 10 times in a row, now it's working. So I guess this was more of an MS Edge error than PrestaShop's. Thank you all for your time, I suspected something like this, but not that clearing the cache once or twice is not enough.

Edited by arivei
solved (see edit history)