Get data from same table with JOIN / Wholesale_price

Krikis

As Prestashop 1.7 doesn't support simple product.wholesale_price variable.... Looking for some SQL request to get Wholesale_price in Back Office admin product catalog list to add additional column.

Currently I have this code, but it doesn't fetch Wholesale_price according to id_product. Maybe some one could assist where is my mistake?

public function hookActionAdminProductsListingFieldsModifier($params)
{
    $params['sql_select']['product'] = [
        'table' => 'm',
        'field' => 'wholesale_price',
        'filtering' => \PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Admin\AbstractAdminQueryBuilder::FILTERING_LIKE_BOTH
        ];

$params['sql_table']['m'] = [
        'table' => 'product',
        'join' => 'LEFT JOIN',
        'on' => 'p.`id_product` = m.`id_product`',
    ];
}

wholesale.png

Edited by Krikis
deleted comments (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
Just now, Adnan Nahri said:

Where you able to do this by any chance?

I wanted to add a columns for Wholesale price whiting the order details for each order.
I was able to do this after a lot of changes while using 1.7.4.2, but I was still missing the quantity so the column will only show the wholesale price of a single unit even if the client got X quantity of that product in the order. I also wasn't able to display the corret wholesale total price, instead I always got the wholesale price of the last product within the order. 

Unfortunately, After I updated to 1.7.8.6,  everything is gone. and the old routes aren't working