Fatal Error Cotrolers

Zeljko

Hello, guys, I wanted to make some changes to the code and it did not work as I expected so I went to put back the original files and I miss click did not upload all of them and tried to load it show me the error from the picture, I put them all of them back, and now is falling to lead them just. HOW 

121.png

Sorry, i was a bit frustrated up there, i explained it very badly, i may have an idea. Okay, let's start from the beginning i have an error with some custom modules so I went to \classes\controller and edit some of the files as i did that i changed a couple of things that did not work so i decided to put back the original files but i unfortunately at first did not upload all of the controller files i got that something is wrong with ModuleFrontController, the class can not be loaded something like that so i went and put it back but the problem stayed so i delete everything inside of controller folder just to show if it displays another error which it did, and that's exactly the picture that i provided earlier. Then i put back everything end error stayed, so i was very confused about so I went one folder back and deleted Dispatcher.php and tried to open Admin panel like that and now i got the expected error (attached picture)  that file is missing which is correct i put back the exact same file in the same directory but the error did not change so that leads me to the conclusion that there is some kind of cache memory for complier,  Do you think that's the problem, if so where i can clear dose cache memory.  Any help is very appreciated. Thanks guys,

122.png