504 Gateway Timeout with PHP already configured to increase timeouts

I read other posts on this and the general solution is to up the timeouts in the php.ini file (or user.ini file, so I did both)

To prove none of my timeouts are at 60 seconds, here's my PHPinfo: https://madmartian.com/phpinfo.php

Despite this, I get the 504 Gateway Timeout error at 60 seconds on the following two Prestashop menus (clicking the links churns for 60 seconds and then errors):

Advanced Parameters / Configuration Information
Advanced Parameters / 1-Click Upgrade

I clicked every possible menu option and only these two fail. I'm still on Prestashop 1.6.1.24 so I have to use PHP 5.6 until I upgrade Prestashop. And I can't even get to the Prestshop 1-click upgrade menu currently. I'm on Godaddy and the lowest PHP 7 they have is 7.3, which causes many errors in 1.6.1.24 (it supports up to PHP 7.1) so I can't upgrade PHP until after upgrading Prestashop. I did experiment with temporarily upgrading PHP to 7.4 and that did NOT fix these two gateway timeout errors.

Any idea how to fix this darn 504 error? Happens in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. I'm on Windows 10 at home, hosting Prestashop on a cpanel linux shared service with GoDaddy.

The error:

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.