From 1.6.1.2 to 1.6.1.24 via localhost // ModuleAdapter.php line 92 & CoreUpgrader.php line 195

I have a stopper here in the one click module upgrade. I started with a fresh install of 1.6.1.2 and used copy_shopdata.php to move over all data. 

So yea that went smooth however during upgrade I am presented with this below from my C:\neard\www\mysite\admin\autoupgrade\tmp\log.txt

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

[2021-11-06 15:27:48] [SKIP] directory "/var/cache/" does not exist and cannot be emptied.
[2021-11-06 16:27:50] [INTERNAL] C:\neard\www\mysite\modules\autoupgrade\classes\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader.php line 195 - dirname() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given
[2021-11-06 16:27:52] [INTERNAL] C:\neard\www\mysite\modules\autoupgrade\classes\UpgradeTools\ModuleAdapter.php line 92 - require_once(/upgrade/php/deactivate_custom_modules.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[2021-11-06 16:27:52] [INTERNAL] C:\neard\www\mysite\modules\autoupgrade\classes\UpgradeTools\ModuleAdapter.php line 92 - require_once(): Failed opening required '/upgrade/php/deactivate_custom_modules.php' (include_path='C:\neard\www\mysite\tools\htmlpurifier/standalone;.;C:/neard/bin/php/php5.6.40/pear/pear')

@musicmaster your a lifesaver as always! I rolled back one revision of autoupgrade from v4.13.0 to v4.12.0 and it worked like a charm! Thank you so much! 

https://github.com/PrestaShop/autoupgrade/releases/tag/v4.12.0 

While I have you here I want to ask a question about Prestools! Say I have 5 different prestashop 1.6.x websites and I want to combine all my customers, inventory & sales into one shop. Is this possible with your Prestools?

• 3 months later...

Hi Billy,

I found this discussion after my upgrade attempt failed with very similar result as you had:

"[INTERNAL] ....\modules\autoupgrade\classes\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader.php line 195 - dirname() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given".

I wanted to follow your advice to use a 1-click upgrade module of older version v4.12.0 but I face another problem - the module force me to upgrade it to latest version 4.14. Without this update it do not allow to start the upgrade. How did you proceeded to be able to run the upgrade with module v 4.12?

I will very appreciate any help.

• 6 months later...
Le 21/02/2022 à 3:50 AM, Slune a dit :

Hi Billy,

I found this discussion after my upgrade attempt failed with very similar result as you had:

"[INTERNAL] ....\modules\autoupgrade\classes\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader.php line 195 - dirname() expects exactly 1 parameter, 2 given".

I wanted to follow your advice to use a 1-click upgrade module of older version v4.12.0 but I face another problem - the module force me to upgrade it to latest version 4.14. Without this update it do not allow to start the upgrade. How did you proceeded to be able to run the upgrade with module v 4.12?

I will very appreciate any help.

Hey, I have the exact same problem, can't upgrade with an older version...

• 1 month later...