How long does it takes until a moderator approves an answer?

Johann-Tree

Question

2 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum

And thank you for a will to contribute to the forum. As new member you had to wait first two post a bit to be approved. That is spam measure to keep forum clean. 

But in any way if your post is not auto-approved moderators usually see then during a day, depending on time zone. 

Also I have to ask to to check topic dates and last posts dates when you replaying to a topic. If topic is from 10 years ago and on version 1.4 please do not share 1.7 solution there. You can create new topic with [TIP] or [Tutorial] to share a solution to some problem you may come across.

@razaro: Thanks for your answer!

5 minutes ago, razaro said:

Also I have to ask to to check topic dates and last posts dates when you replaying to a topic. If topic is from 10 years ago and on version 1.4 please do not share 1.7 solution there. You can create new topic with [TIP] or [Tutorial] to share a solution to some problem you may come across.

Ok, thanks for the hint. I answered there because it was the most recent topic and the one which showed up when searching the forum (and also when using a search machine) and other topics linked to it. So I thought bundling the information in one topic would be a good idea. Also while users tend to update their installations, don't they? 😉
So, would be adding information regarding version 1.7 to a topic that started with covering version 1.6 be ok or not?
I couldn't find any information on how this forum handles stuff like this, have I overlooked it?