Error when importing product with 20 images

Hello everybody, 

I am trying to import an .ods with 60 products and I get the error that you see in the image at the end. I have delimited the error to a product in row 34 that has 20 images, and whose column "Image URLs (x,y,z...)" contains a very long data. If I remove it, there is no problem with the import. It also works if I upload it with 17 products. There is no problem with the last 3 pictures, I have tried removing any 3 and it works. 

Any idea where the problem could be? Is there a limit on the number of characters per column when importing?

I have tried everything: importing it as plain text (not with formulas as I had in some columns), removing external references, removing excess columns I had (with data for the price calculation and things like that), reducing the name of the image to a single letter (a.jpg) and so on. Now I have started to run out of ideas. 

Thank you very much for your help, any idea will be more than welcome. 

Best regards,
Xabier

583183661_errorimportar.png.edb44175b818ffdb8413858107eca039.png

Edited by Mikein (see edit history)

Hello again, 

I'm getting the same error, this time when importing a .csv of combinations this time.

Nobody has any clue about what it is happening or how I could try to find out where this kind of error comes from? I don't know what to do because I don't get any code. As I have said, the error comes out when importing a product with 20 images. If I remove any 4 (so it is not an error that is in any of the photos) the product is imported correctly. With the .csv of the combinations it is even stranger, as other products with more combinations do not give any problem and sometimes it happens and sometimes not. Is it a problem of server overload?

Any help would be more than welcome. 1565444932_errorimportar2.png.d84cccdc1ea529369253cff2e4229b0c.png

Best regards

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)