Can GeoIP only block one city?

44 minutes ago, prestaseller said:

I would need to block one or perhaps more cities or regions of Italy,

Should you somehow get your hands on the IP ranges, yes, you can make it happen. You need to be aware that most countries use a dynamic IP System, that means for you you need to up to date.

Hi, our geo targeting prod module supports maxmind precision city. learn more here.

We or other developer could then depending on city or other GEO information returned take your requested action.

do you only want to hide the site or would you prefer to show the products but remove the capability to shop,  i.e. remove add to cart for example?

21 hours ago, Nickz said:

Should you somehow get your hands on the IP ranges, yes, you can make it happen. You need to be aware that most countries use a dynamic IP System, that means for you you need to up to date.

Thanks for answer. I really don't know how to do...is there a tutorial?

On 10/29/2021 at 12:54 PM, El Patron said:

Hi, our geo targeting prod module supports maxmind precision city. learn more here.

We or other developer could then depending on city or other GEO information returned take your requested action.

do you only want to hide the site or would you prefer to show the products but remove the capability to shop,  i.e. remove add to cart for example?

Again this is best option, outr module is only one that provides city.  Then we can code from that as you wish.