An integrated Forum with facebook icons by “Invertus”

KGI

This is freely added by the Author because it deserves to be Raved About!

An integrated Forum with facebook icons by “Invertus”

What do you do in attracting customers and trying to keep them entertained on your web site?

Remember the longer you have them on your site the better chance they may purchase from you!

Well to be honest I am sure many of you have tried lots of ideas and I think perhaps it may also depend on what your site is offering for sale.

In recent years social networking has become an addiction, a must to share your life and ideas with others, often friends but in the main people you may never have even seen.

Most sites these days have Twitter and facebook both of which take your hard to find customer away from your site.

What you need is to create your own onsite social networking experience!
We searched high and low and found a great module called Forum with facebook icons. We purchased this via Prestashop from the “Invertus” Company who produce various modules for you to use on your own Prestashop Web site.

We found the module very easy to download and install and after deciding that we needed a few amendments to suit our needs the “Invertus” team re-created the module and emailing the all important how to upgrade from the original installation all within the original purchase price.

I have found their communications quick and written in English for my benefit, their support has been, for want of a better word, nothing other than excellent.

You can view our working forum at www.keaygroup.co.uk/mdr/forum.php we hope you may consider adding this excellent module to your web site - Keep your customers returning day after day!!

The above script has been written by I G Keay – CEO Keay Group Investments UK & Poland.

Hello Angora,

I think you may have made a mistake - please read the post again !!

We are not the producer of this module we merely bought and paid for it and use. We are not linked to the producer, we have never met, we are not being lurred into making our statement about their product. We are merely expressing freedom of our speech in regard to what we consider a good product.

We thought other PS users may like to read what we thought about it and why we purchased it.

The wording "this is freely added" means that I have not been told by this company what to write and I use my own free of expresion in writing the post I made.

The cut and pasted information you have shown in your post is taken from the producer of the module. We are only the customer.

If you care to read again the paragraph starting "what you need" you will see we clearly stated we purchased this through the Prestashop Web site.

I am really unsure as to what you are complaining about.

In regard to posting under multipule user names we only have one user name KGI nothing more.

I trust you will take the time to read the post again and apologise in the correct way.

Ian G Keay

Hello Angora,

I think you may have made a mistake - please read the post again !!

We are not the producer of this module we merely bought and paid for it and use it. We are not linked to the producer, we have never met, we are not being lurred into making our statement about their product. We are merely expressing freedom of our speech in regard to what we consider a good product.

We thought other PS users may like to read what we thought about it and why we purchased it.

The wording "this is freely added" means that I have not been told by this company what to write and I use my own free of expresion in writing the post I made.

The cut and pasted information you have shown in your post is taken from the producer of the module. We are only the customer.

If you care to read again the paragraph starting "what you need" you will see we clearly stated we purchased this through the Prestashop Web site. (their online records will confirm this)

I am really unsure as to what you are complaining about.

In regard to posting under multipule user names we only have one user name KGI nothing more.

I trust you will take the time to read the post again and apologise in the correct way.

Ian G Keay

Angora - Good name that sounds as if you are an angry person.

I have been a member of this forum for a long time now (October 2009 93 posts). I have two businesses I own, one in the UK and the other in Poland, both using and operating PS online shopping carts as additional platforms to their own retail outlets in the high streets. I dont need to explain myself and do not write posts for the sake of it. And any one using this forum can see who we are at any time by clicking on our profile - we are not hiding nor seeking to cover anything up.

The way in which you have attacted my orignal post on this thread and the comments and accusations you have made in your various replies is not befitting to a person who holds a V.I.P status and 616 post in no less than 6 weeks !!

It is not my intention to report you as you surgest- other PS forum readers have minds of their own to decide who is correct or not.

In regard to the other posting - yes there is a copy of this there which was added after this this thread was created. (there is a comment at the foot of that post to state that - but again you fail to read correctly the information to its depth)

In regard to should this posting be in devolpment section or not - I looked to see where I should write such a thread and chose this only because it states in its heading the following text

Development
Questions, information, tutorials on: PrestaShop core and official modules code / object model / PHP-MySQL.

I therefore posted it here under the information as I felt it was important information about a module - if the PS team wish to move this thread another place they have my blessing.

In regard to your continued attact on me personally - and directly from your post and I quote

"I read that you are an enthusiastic customer, not a sock puppet.
Without apology, and under the same tenet of “freedom of expression” I continue to wonder (aloud) whether you are brother-in-law to the developer."

un quote.

And I quote from a previous posting of mine.

"We are not the producer of this module we merely bought and paid for it and use it. We are not linked to the producer, we have never met, we are not being lurred into making our statement about their product. We are merely expressing freedom of our speech in regard to what we consider a good product."

What part of the english language do you not understand ? Let me say it again - but not aloud as you do, but calmly

I am, nor is any part of my company or any of my staff related to "Invertus", their owners their staff or and family member of any one related to any employee of that company.

Just for the record and not to loose track of why this post is here - those persons who have taken the time to read through this thread I thank you - I hope you will really take an interest in the main subject of this post which is about a very good intergrated forum - we like it and I am sure it can be further developed into other areas of the PS experience.

Regards

Ian G Keay

Thank you for your apology I am sure you do have good intentions and perhaps this thread may have been better placed by me elsewhere! but none the less it was not intended to create a mess.

I wish you continued success with learning and offering help to other PS users.

Regards

Ian G Keay

Dear angora - try us, and we will assure you that we are not related by any relations or anything with Ian just as it is business and working with great feedback to each other.

Feedback and accurate questions are always important when developing modules and working in IT sphere. So, jus as it is, both Ian and us had a great time working together due to lots of communication, that was really productive.

At the end - thanks Ian for the kind words - it feel very good to be appreciated!

For both of you - have a nice time working our your business and stuff!