Prestashop checkout addon issue on opc 1.6

ljnuxxx

Hello,

I'm running prestashop 1.6.17 with opc turned on.

I got an issue using credit card payment method on the official prestashop checkout module.

On the order page, when you agree ToS and payment methods got displayed, if you select "pay with credit card" you got all fields (card number, holder name, cvv) disabled.

Console has this error:

js?components=buttons,marks,funding-eligibility,hosted-fields&client-id=AXjYFXWyb4xJCErTUDiFkzL0Ulnn-bMm4fal4G-1nQXQ1ZQxp06fOuE7naKUXGkq2TZpYSiI9xXbs4eo&merchant-id=S5S47W6E56U6Q&currency=EUR&intent=capture&commit=false&vault=false&integration-date=2020-07-30&disable-funding=bancontact,eps,giropay,ideal,mybank,p24,sofort:formatted:5101 unhandled_error {err: 'options.authorization is required when instantiating a client.', timestamp: '1635174081073', referer: 'www.shoppingverde.it', uid: 'uid_ca219f32b7_mtq6ntu6mdg', env: 'production'}

js?components=buttons,marks,funding-eligibility,hosted-fields&client-id=AXjYFXWyb4xJCErTUDiFkzL0Ulnn-bMm4fal4G-1nQXQ1ZQxp06fOuE7naKUXGkq2TZpYSiI9xXbs4eo&merchant-id=S5S47W6E56U6Q&currency=EUR&intent=capture&commit=false&vault=false&integration-date=2020-07-30&disable-funding=bancontact,eps,giropay,ideal,mybank,p24,sofort:formatted:3486 Uncaught i {name: 'BraintreeError', code: 'INSTANTIATION_OPTION_REQUIRED', message: 'options.authorization is required when instantiating a client.', type: 'MERCHANT', details: undefined}

If you refresh the page everything is good, so I think module misses something when payment methods got displayed by the JS call accepting ToS.

Can you help me?