Cart rules not updating

Carpe_diem

Hi guys,

I have got a new client and he wants me to be maintainer of his online shop that is created with Prestashop 1.6.1.5. We are discussing in updating the shop to 1.7 but it's a long process. The problem I have is that during my check of the site I saw that cart rules aren't working properly. The cart rule stays active even when the main product doesn't exist in the database and accessories are selected in the cart.

Does anyone know how fix this. 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Carpe_diem said:

We are discussing in updating the shop to 1.7 but it's a long process.

As his maintainer you will be more happy to maintain vs 1.6.1.24 which is the latest. Or go TB (Thirtybees) Argument is that many modules are not following the update pattern of PS.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 3:10 PM, raudsepp said:

Yes, you need to check controllers and classes

I have downloaded a fresh PS 1.6.1.5 and installed it. Checked the controller and classes and didn't find any differences. Then I created a new product and added a cart rule to that product. The cart rule worked and then I deleted the product and the cart rule stayed and was still active. So now I need to find a solution on how to delete all cart rules that are connected with a product and delete them when the product is deleted. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?