Module menu problem

TimooCS

I am having problems loading / uploading modules in PrestaShop 1.7.8.0, it won't let me load as I get this error in the Chrome terminal

Chrome Terminal

Uncaught SyntaxError: '' string literal contains an unescaped line break manage:19205:157

Using the method drawWindow from CanvasRenderingContext2D is obsolete. Instead use the API for extensions tabs.captureTab https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/tabs/captureTab pagedata-script.js:1:12465 

jQuery.Deferred exception: window.moduleURLs is undefined [email protected]/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/module.bundle.js?1.7.8.0:3:15440 [email protected]/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/module.bundle.js?1.7.8.0:3:5384 201/<@mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/module.bundle.js?1.7.8.0:3:501 [email protected]/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/main.bundle.js:2:841814 a/</d<@mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/main.bundle.js:2:842138 undefined main.bundle.js:2:843396

Uncaught TypeError: window.moduleURLs is undefined

value mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/module.bundle.js?1.7.8.0:3

e mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/module.bundle.js?1.7.8.0:3

201 mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/module.bundle.js?1.7.8.0:3

o mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/main.bundle.js:2

d mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/main.bundle.js:2

module.bundle.js:3:15440

Source mapping error: Error: Invalid URL: webpack://[name]/./node_modules/dropzone/dist/min/dropzone.min.css URL del recurso: mypage.com/shop/admin/themes/new-theme/public/theme.css

It is installed from 0, it only happens to me in the modules section, any help? Thank you

Edited by TimooCS (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hi,

if anyone still has this problem, it is a back office translation issue. In my case it was this phrase:

We strongly advise you to upgrade the modules on maintenance mode to avoid any cache issues."|trans({}, 'Admin.Modules.Notification')

We strongly advise you to upgrade the modules on maintenance mode to avoid any cache issues."|trans({}, 'Admin.Modules.Notification')