A good module in order to delete IDS

Hello all,

I hope you are ok :))

Do you know a good module with good support to advise me in order to remove IDS please ? I tried a module, it works partially. it cleans the links well. However when the "id" is deleted I have a 404 error. I dont have time to beg support for an answer to explain how to fix the problem. If you have a good module i will listen :))

Many thanks

20 minutes ago, Kenzo-digital said:

@Crezzur thank you.

Do you know this one please https://addons.prestashop.com/en/url-redirects/16633-pretty-urls-seo-friendly-url-remove-ids-numbers.html ? 

The name looks like the module from mypresta.eu, I hope the support is better 🙏

I'm am sorry i am not a fan of this kind of modules (personal opinion) so i do not have enough experience to tell if this is a good one our not.
Most of the time you will get a good support on the addons store since the sellers are obligated to respond.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

I'm am sorry i am not a fan of this kind of modules (personal opinion) so i do not have enough experience to tell if this is a good one our not.
Most of the time you will get a good support on the addons store since the sellers are obligated to respond.

Thank you for your answer. I need this module to clean up my links. they are not sexy and not great for seo.

Thank you so much and have a nice day