Prestashop Facebook module doesn't sync catalog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Arisbel Gonzalez said:

Same problem.

• prestashop v1.7.7.5
  • facebook addon v1.14.0 

Any option to sync with an alternative method?

Did you connect with prestashop in module ps_accounts "PrestaShop Account" in your backoffice? If not do this and check again.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, ComGrafPL said:

Im generating feed file using similar module to this one https://addons.prestashop.com/en/home/85751-prestashop-marketing-with-google-beta-version.html

Using same file to Google Merchant Center and the Facebook. It sync perfectly. Try it out.

Thanks ! I installed and I integrated with Google Merchant ... waiting for the first sync. 

For Facebook when I updated "Prestashop Account  module" to v5.1.2 the sync started. It was the only difference beweent before/after sync process. I'm not sure if it could affect the process. 

On 11/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, endriu107 said:

Did you connect with prestashop in module ps_accounts "PrestaShop Account" in your backoffice? If not do this and check again.

It was connected but when I updated the module "Prestashop Account  module" to v5.1.2 the sync started... I did't see as strong requirement for Facebook module and maybe it is not related the wrong behavior but it was my experience. 

On 11/22/2021 at 6:53 PM, Arisbel Gonzalez said:

Thanks ! I installed and I integrated with Google Merchant ... waiting for the first sync. 

For Facebook when I updated "Prestashop Account  module" to v5.1.2 the sync started. It was the only difference beweent before/after sync process. I'm not sure if it could affect the process. 

As for facebook, you need to set sync on facebook account setting ( in facebook, no presta panel ). You need to place feed link inside and it will work. My client products sync's daily on both google and FB with no issues.

1 hour ago, ComGrafPL said:

As for facebook, you need to set sync on facebook account setting ( in facebook, no presta panel ). You need to place feed link inside and it will work. My client products sync's daily on both google and FB with no issues.

1. Oh interesting! Where is the feed link that I need to add in Facebook to sync?

2. Merchant Center sync executed but with tons of issues :(

merchant_sync.png

13 hours ago, Arisbel Gonzalez said:

1. Oh interesting! Where is the feed link that I need to add in Facebook to sync?

2. Merchant Center sync executed but with tons of issues :(

merchant_sync.png

As for Merchant Center. Goolge have one specify file structure, so each and every module need to generate similar feed file to meet req. Most probably you missing something like EAN's, shipping costs etc.

As for FB. Module should generate feed file with most probably link to it i.e yourdomain.com/gm_shop1_lang2.xml and this one you need to place in FB store data.

Edited by ComGrafPL (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

We have same issue.

Prestashop / Facebook module worked and sync fine.

That was until October 2021, when we upgraded to the new Prestashop.

We cleared Cache, uninstalled the Facebook Module, re-installed it and it still doesn't sync.

For some reason, the module throws up a red banner "Account Suspended" on random occasions- but the account isn't suspended.

I've reached the conclusion it is something to do with the Prestashop Updates from October 2021 and thereafter.

• 2 months later...

Same problem here.

Module support just send me this today

We are currently performing maintenance on the PrestaShop Facebook module that may last several weeks. This action aims to improve the quality of the module and your user experience.

In order for you to maintain your marketing actions on Facebook, we recommend that you use the Facebook Dynamic Ads module in the meantime.

We are not able to respond to your request for the PrestaShop Facebook module at this time.

We apologize in advance, and we will let you know as soon as the PrestaShop Facebook module is back in service.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning

I have in my prestashop store 1.7.8.5 --> 28059 products.

but I have problems with the feeds

facebook

When I try to export them to fb of the 28059 selects 13000 and after errors finally imports 9800.

When viewing the feed it gives this error message:

XML reading error: text or XML declaration in a place other than the beginning of the entity.
Location: https://recitoners.net/facebookproductad66b4bcb97b0d361556a093c7e1b1742f.es.shop1.xml
Line number 18864, column 1:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

in google the situation is as follows

I don't know how it creates 81247 of which it approves 21256

in some rejected products it says that it does not have for example title in this product image.png.7cb4be71054b849e197ae7cc7295d99d.png70.127

but actually it does and it is this

https://recitoners.net/inicio/4031270-8435532912705-filamento3d-pla-hd-1270-azul-interferencia-bobina-de-300-8435532912705

instagram

I can't activate it I have a professional account linked to the business.facebook account but nothing.

any help?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)