Jump to content

Prestashop Facebook module doesn't sync catalog


Recommended Posts

I have installed and connected the module to my facebook account and page but the catalog doesn't sync with facebook. Do i need to run additional CRONs or anything else? Didn't find anything related in docs. I'm using prestashop 1.7.7.8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I import my products from printify, but no matter what blank i try to enter a MPN for each item, the MPN is not read by the facebook sync, so the catalog cannot be synced with facebook. what field does PS Facebook read for the barcode/MPN/etc column?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Arisbel Gonzalez said:

Same problem.

  • prestashop v1.7.7.5
  • facebook addon v1.14.0 

Any option to sync with an alternative method?

Did you connect with prestashop in module ps_accounts "PrestaShop Account" in your backoffice? If not do this and check again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, ComGrafPL said:

Im generating feed file using similar module to this one https://addons.prestashop.com/en/home/85751-prestashop-marketing-with-google-beta-version.html

Using same file to Google Merchant Center and the Facebook. It sync perfectly. Try it out.

Thanks ! I installed and I integrated with Google Merchant ... waiting for the first sync. 

For Facebook when I updated "Prestashop Account  module" to v5.1.2 the sync started. It was the only difference beweent before/after sync process. I'm not sure if it could affect the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 11:36 AM, endriu107 said:

Did you connect with prestashop in module ps_accounts "PrestaShop Account" in your backoffice? If not do this and check again.

It was connected but when I updated the module "Prestashop Account  module" to v5.1.2 the sync started... I did't see as strong requirement for Facebook module and maybe it is not related the wrong behavior but it was my experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2021 at 6:53 PM, Arisbel Gonzalez said:

Thanks ! I installed and I integrated with Google Merchant ... waiting for the first sync. 

For Facebook when I updated "Prestashop Account  module" to v5.1.2 the sync started. It was the only difference beweent before/after sync process. I'm not sure if it could affect the process. 

As for facebook, you need to set sync on facebook account setting ( in facebook, no presta panel ). You need to place feed link inside and it will work. My client products sync's daily on both google and FB with no issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ComGrafPL said:

As for facebook, you need to set sync on facebook account setting ( in facebook, no presta panel ). You need to place feed link inside and it will work. My client products sync's daily on both google and FB with no issues.

1. Oh interesting! Where is the feed link that I need to add in Facebook to sync?

2. Merchant Center sync executed but with tons of issues :(

merchant_sync.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Arisbel Gonzalez said:

1. Oh interesting! Where is the feed link that I need to add in Facebook to sync?

2. Merchant Center sync executed but with tons of issues :(

merchant_sync.png

As for Merchant Center. Goolge have one specify file structure, so each and every module need to generate similar feed file to meet req. Most probably you missing something like EAN's, shipping costs etc.

As for FB. Module should generate feed file with most probably link to it i.e yourdomain.com/gm_shop1_lang2.xml and this one you need to place in FB store data.

Edited by ComGrafPL (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More