PRESTAASHOP 1-Click Upgrade from 1.7.7.8 to 1.7.8 FATAL Error - see description thank you

Hi,

I'm using Prestashop 1-Click Upgrade my Prestashop is currently on a 1.7.7.8 version (tried both with PHP 7.4 as well as 7.3) getting the same fatal error:

[INTERNAL] /xxxxxxxx/public_html/override/classes/Product.php line 39 - Declaration of Product::getFieldsToUpdate() must be compatible with ObjectModelCore::getFieldsToUpdate(): ?array

Anyone who have seen this ?

Database MariaDB 10.4 

best,

Lasse 

Edited by TwinkleEye (see edit history)

• TwinkleEye changed the title to PRESTAASHOP 1-Click Upgrade from 1.7.7.8 to 1.7.8 FATAL Error - see description thank you

Hi Crezzur -

In the override - I have Classes, Controllers and modules - where do I look to have a direct navigation - Under modules - there is only php file ps.emailsubscription

Thank you very much for your reply.

all modules in my prestashop is up to date

/Best,

Lasse 

Hi Musicmaster, 

As I wrote I did not see a module unless it was the pagecache - sorry if I was not precise. 

Again - I thought the pagecache was built into Prestasshop and not somehting which could be either disabled or updated seperately - But based on what you indicate Im surely worng?

I would be happy if you could share some light on this?

Thank you

/Lasse 

Thank you Crezzur and Im sorry for my incompetence - but how do I remove it - I cant seem to find it in the module list in the GUI - Im ononly having this: 

/applications/upqgguyrzr/public_html/modules/pagecache_old 

again thank you very much

/LAsse 

We all where in a point in life where you need to learn something. Just try to read the errors, this will help you to bypass some steps.

The module name pagecache_old is invalid and is forsure a leftover. You can remove it without issues.

The next step is to check your override files for leftovers from pagecache, manually remove them and upload them again to your server. These leftover where not correctly deleted upon removal of the module.

If there is only code from pagecache inside the override file you can remove the whole file.

Ofcourse you make a backup before starting to play with the code lines.

We can do this task also for you if you want you can pm us our send and email to [email protected]