Klarna Checkout, Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id [solved]

I had issues with the payment module "Klarna Official Checkout" (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-invoice/20393-klarna-official-checkout.html).
So I ended up installing it on a fresh Prestashop installation. But the issue remains.

When I go to the checkout/cart I get the following error message
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id

And only some parts of Klarna Checkout is displayed. You can see a screen shot of it below.

I got a API username and password from playground.eu.portal.klarna.com, and went thru the installation guide. So the settings for the module itself should be ok.

Is there anyone out there that have an idea of why I get the 'Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id' error message, and how to solve it?

Thanks

Versions and settings in BO
Prestashop version: 1.7.7.5
PHP-version: 7.3.30
MySQL version: 5.7.35

Payment / Preferences > Currency restrictions: Klarna is selected for the one and only currency in the shop
Payment / Preferences > Group restrictions: Klarna is selected for lss groups
Payment / Preferences > Country restrictions: Klarna is selected for all countries.
Payment / Preferences > Carrier restrictions: Klarna is selected for all carriers.
Localization / Currencies > Decimals: 2
Locations / Countries: Only Sweden is enabled
General > Enable SSL: Yes
General > Enable SSL on all pages: Yes
General > Round mode: Round up away from zero, when it is half way there (recommended)
General > Round type: Round on each item

psforum_klarna_fo.png

Il y a 2 heures, redrum a dit :

I had issues with the payment module "Klarna Official Checkout" (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-invoice/20393-klarna-official-checkout.html).
So I ended up installing it on a fresh Prestashop installation. But the issue remains.

When I go to the checkout/cart I get the following error message
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id

And only some parts of Klarna Checkout is displayed. You can see a screen shot of it below.

I got a API username and password from playground.eu.portal.klarna.com, and went thru the installation guide. So the settings for the module itself should be ok.

Is there anyone out there that have an idea of why I get the 'Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id' error message, and how to solve it?

Thanks

Versions and settings in BO
Prestashop version: 1.7.7.5
PHP-version: 7.3.30
MySQL version: 5.7.35

Payment / Preferences > Currency restrictions: Klarna is selected for the one and only currency in the shop
Payment / Preferences > Group restrictions: Klarna is selected for lss groups
Payment / Preferences > Country restrictions: Klarna is selected for all countries.
Payment / Preferences > Carrier restrictions: Klarna is selected for all carriers.
Localization / Currencies > Decimals: 2
Locations / Countries: Only Sweden is enabled
General > Enable SSL: Yes
General > Enable SSL on all pages: Yes
General > Round mode: Round up away from zero, when it is half way there (recommended)
General > Round type: Round on each item

psforum_klarna_fo.png

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/basics/installation/system-requirements/

php.jpg

• redrum changed the title to Klarna Checkout, Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id [solved]