Why i have this white space on product page?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Issue is that those two products are out of stock and with that they have extra element that increases height of product list element. So products below got pushed down. One of solutions is to add min-height to product description block and leave space for notify button if needed. That way all will have same height. Code should be in  modules/mrshopmailnotifications/css/mrshopmailnotifications.css line 56

#products .product-description, .featured-products .product-description, .product-accessories .product-description, .product-miniature .product-description {
    height: auto;
    padding-bottom: 7px;
    min-height: 115px; // new code
}

You do get bit of white space for other products but I do not think it is too much https://nimb.ws/PACr9x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, razaro said:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Issue is that those two products are out of stock and with that they have extra element that increases height of product list element. So products below got pushed down. One of solutions is to add min-height to product description block and leave space for notify button if needed. That way all will have same height. Code should be in  modules/mrshopmailnotifications/css/mrshopmailnotifications.css line 56

#products .product-description, .featured-products .product-description, .product-accessories .product-description, .product-miniature .product-description {
    height: auto;
    padding-bottom: 7px;
    min-height: 115px; // new code
}

You do get bit of white space for other products but I do not think it is too much https://nimb.ws/PACr9x

Thank you for this. I am new to prestashop. This last procedure is done on server or my control panel?

thank you for all the help...

• Like 1

My mistake, that change is done on your server. But depending on control panel you are using you can probably change file there too.

There should be some File Manager section where you can access files and edit them. Alternative is some app like Filezilla and text editor of your choosing but think it is fine for one change to use File Manager in control panel.

Also note, after you save change on file you may also need to clear PrestaShop cache. That is in Advanced Parameters > Performance on right hand site near top.

Let me know if you have any question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, razaro said:

My mistake, that change is done on your server. But depending on control panel you are using you can probably change file there too.

There should be some File Manager section where you can access files and edit them. Alternative is some app like Filezilla and text editor of your choosing but think it is fine for one change to use File Manager in control panel.

Also note, after you save change on file you may also need to clear PrestaShop cache. That is in Advanced Parameters > Performance on right hand site near top.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thank you so much. I will let you know if this works... :)