IP geolocation and Google Shopping policy

Hello,
I need urgent help to find the best solution for Prestashop with IP detection and Google Shopping ads (Google Merchant Center).

We are an Italian company and our site sells to any country of the world.
This site needs IP detection because for Europe we want to show prices including VAT (different VAT percentage for any EU country) and for the other parts of the world prices without tax, but this solution can conflict with Google Shopping rules.

To satisfy Google Shopping policy we need to satisfy the solution explained in the following note.
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7386329?hl=en

Can someone suggest urgently the best solution for this problem? or suggest any other help to solve it?
I am available for further info or discussion and if necessary to pay for a valid customization.
Thanks
Roberto

• 1 year later...

I get your struggle with the Google Shopping policy. It's a tricky situation to navigate, especially when you're selling to customers all over the world. Have you considered using an IP geolocation API like apiip.net? It's a great solution that can help you accurately detect the location of any IP right down to the city. With this kind of tool, you can easily show prices with or without VAT, depending on the customer's location. And the best part is it can help you stay compliant with Google Shopping rules.

Edited by MaxMack (see edit history)