[extension] UK Postal Zones Pack

shoulders

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Shoulders :)
thank you for the superb module. It solves my problem of setting shipping rates based on the post code of the user as Parcelforce has different charges for the different zones. Although I have come across a problem with spaces in the postcodes, for e.g. PA25 and PA2 5, are treated similarly although they are entered in different rules and set to different zones. Has anyone faced this problem? any solutions?
Thanks and regards

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Just wanted the thank you for this brilliant addition to Prestashop.

I can confirm that this works perfectly on v1.6.0.14

This is just want I have been looking for and with having a Prestashop website for many years, hate to think about how much this would have saved me over the years in shipping costs. I have never been able to break down the UK into postal zones, so unable to charge a different rate for zones that actually cost me nore.

I dont know code, so once I worked out the fact that the SQL needed to be changed to my database prefix and then changed range from 300 to 400 upwards, it worked perfectly :)

Thank you Shoulders !!!! You should make this a module, its brilliant !!

Full Respect 

ScooterCK

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I tried getting this to work myself but got a bit lost in what I was supposed to be doing. For anyone else like me (who isn't very technical) I found a module on the Prestashop website that added all of the UK zones.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-logistics-delivery-prestashop-modules/20777-uk-counties-pack.html

Hope it helps.