Could anyone here who have used Rock POS share some experience with the module?

Hello Friends,

I am Louis, and I am the new member of Rock POS team. I am writing this article after having a discussion with my team on the module. My teammates were confident and told me that the positive stats (like ratings, downloads, support ratings, etc.) had proven the module quality, but I was not sure about that, so I conducted a small research on this forums (by searching any article or post which mentioned 'Rock POS'), and I found both positive and negative (bad experience) with our module & services. And that has improved my belief that we are not that 'Perfect'. That's why I want to start by really understanding your experience and problem when using Rock POS (I will not be blinded by the stats anymore). I would love to listen to you, anyone who has used Rock POS, and what we should do to improve the module efficiency to support your business.

Dear Moderators,

I just want to know the experience of clients with a module in order to help them better. This is not an advertising article. Please kindly let me post it. Thank you very much.

This is not correct section for topic like that, also there is already topic on forum about this module and there is best place to ask users for their experience.

Please do not start another topic about this module, and do not spam on forum as I already ban your few accounts before for spamming on forum.