Looking for Classic Prestashop theme

I've been using Prestashop 1.7.4.3 for about a year and a half now and though I do like the back office functionality, the front end just doesn't work for me or my customer base. I only upgraded from 1.5.4.1 because I was having a lot of issues with that and, as I moved back to Canada from the UK, I thought I'd start with a clean slate and a new website. 1.5.4.1 was a much more useful version for what I need however as it had menus, links and information on the sidebars instead of the top (with the menus that pop up when you hover over them which are very annoying!). Can anyone recommend a theme that looks and functions more like that version? Or is it possible to modify or backdate 1.7.4.3?

I've attached a screenshot of what a previous version of my site looked like (this may be older than 1.5.4.1 but it looked and functioned very much the same).

Thank you

t-bird_screenshot.jpg

Thanks for the answer. I tried two columns in the home page but that didn't have the effect I'm after, It just split all the products into two columns and kept the top menu with dropdown lists, there were no menus on the sidebars. I'm not looking to go back to v1.5, I just want a theme that looks and functions like it did.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:15 AM, T-bird said:

Thanks for the answer. I tried two columns in the home page but that didn't have the effect I'm after, It just split all the products into two columns and kept the top menu with dropdown lists, there were no menus on the sidebars. I'm not looking to go back to v1.5, I just want a theme that looks and functions like it did.

There's quite a lot of decent and good-looking themes. No point for you to upgrade your version.