Hello Everyone,

We are introducing the best free PrestaShop theme for you.¬†ūüėÉ

MyShop Multipurpose PrestaShop free theme is a perfect choice for any type of web store. It doesn't matter what kind of products you want to sell. We don't have enough words to describe the premium feature rich free PrestaShop theme MyShop. It is simple but we paid great attention to the details.

myshop-feature.thumb.jpg.b097469b388bf58fd0eefc7e37e1bc6a.jpg

We have been in PrestaShop development for more than 9+ years, so we are very aware of the usual problems that all the other themes are having and have tried to avoid them in MyShop. It is easy to use and quite fast. MyShop is flexible, variable and very stable. We have created a ‚Äúnever-before-seen‚ÄĚ theme.¬†

‚ÄúThe theme will assist you in promoting your product and increasing sales in ways you've never seen before.‚ÄĚ

You will be amazed that you are getting Crazy Elements PrestaShop Page Builder with MyShop theme for FREE!¬†ūüėÉ

Let’s see some cool features included with

Crazy Elements Page Builder Live Editor Included:

myshop-crazy-elements-pagebuilder.png.4e58c7d4b48039907428c3cc47a237d0.png

Crazy Elements is the elementor based PrestaShop Page Builder. Crazy Elements allows you to simply manage your layout instantly through drag and drop with a live front-end editor. No coding knowledge is required!

30+ Crazy Elements Free Widgets

crazy-elements-widgets.jpg.f826f59520251f3c66f2ad17651f0076.jpg

15+ MyShop Pre-made Widgets

myshop-crazy-elements-widget.thumb.png.3890fd479cce36fd50629500ad544218.png

With 15+ MyShop pre-made widgets, you can add additional interactive and customisable elements to your PrestaShop store.

crazy-elements-widget.thumb.png.bde7c6070718eaf8a3e0b680fc1e429e.png

You will also be able to design any kind of attractive sales banners, countdown banners, sales popups to allure your customers. 

Responsive Editor

Switch to smartphone and tablet mode, then fine-tune each element to appear great on any device.

crazyelements-responsive-editor.thumb.png.9308db1943d37ba1d7adeb23710c6a7c.png

crazyelements-tablet-view.thumb.png.ca538218052dcc6c869e1788154e848f.png

Smart Blog Included:

No #1 Powerful PrestaShop blog publishing module that will help you publish your blog instantly. Create the full value of a blog, share product news, offer and others to your customers. You can easily design and customize your prestaShop blog by using crazy elements page builder.

smartblog-crazyelements.thumb.png.537cdf5f97aa6c001c4f56f980c508ee.png

Advance Color Swatch

myshop-color-swatch.png.517945f9da074506e128cf984a288003.png

myshop-support.png.fd671f86d533d71a5b0c9bad260d14d2.png

MyShop Key Features                                                                                                                                                                                                      

• Crazy Elements Page Builder Editor (FREE)
  • 30+ Crazy Elements Free Widgets¬†¬†¬†
  • 15+ Pre-made MyShop Product Widgets
  • Smart Blog Included¬†
  • 3+ Stunning Home Pages
  • 20+ Inner Pages
  • Quick Installation
  • Pixel Perfect Design
  • HTML5/CSS3
  • Bootstrap
  • Semantic Coding
  • 100% Responsive
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • Optimised for Fast Speed¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
  • Retina Ready
  • Fully Customisable
  • Powerful Admin Panel
  • Carousel Slider
  • Product Category Slider
  • Brand Slider
  • Image Slider
  • Product Layout Switcher
  • Product Sorting Option
  • Product Color/size Swatch
  • Look Book
  • Quick Product View
  • Multiple Product Filter Options
  • LightBox
  • Gallery
  • Motion Effect
  • Sales Popup
  • Typography Option
  • Newsletter Subscription Form
  • Social Share Button
  • Google Webfont
  • SEO Optimised
  • Multi-Language¬†
  • Multi-Currency
  • Extensive Documentation
  • Lifetime Updates
  • Free Support¬†
  • & Much More.

Compatible with Popular Modules                                                                                                                                                               

• Slider Revolution 6 for PrestaShop
  • Classy Product Extra Tab (FREE)
  • Classy Custom CSS & JS (FREE)

Installation Requirements:                                                                                       

• PHP Version 7.2 or Higher
  • PrestaShop Version 1.7.x

MyShop is a free theme equipped with tons of premium features, and incorporating various customisation abilities. Feel free to use it to build an amazing web store for selling varieties of products.

Download Now! your best free PrestaShop 1.7 theme¬†ūüėÉ

***NB: Please mind that you can use this free PrestaShop theme for your any personal and client project. Changing theme name, Author name, Redistributing, Reselling & Sharing theme download link in other sites  are highly Restricted.***

Please give a LOVE and THANKS reaction to our post. It will encourage us a lot. ūüėÉ

myshop-forum-reaction.png.b3f8d9893a136328fc1ae5e2638b8f0a.png

DOWNLOAD THEME FROM HERE

ūüĎᬆūüĎá

Version: 1.1.1

myshop.zip

LIVE DEMO

Enjoy this theme and feel free to give your feedback comment box below.

We are eagerly waiting for your feedback.¬†ūüėá

Cheers,

ClassyDevs Team

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

hi, just installed your theme and i have this error  

Deprecated
: strpos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in
/homepages/0/d821848862/htdocs/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/MyeCommerce/modules/sekeywords/sekeywords.php
on line

I have just installed your theme and have the below error on every page of my back office. 

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

I cant even switch back to the original theme to try and resolve. Are you able to assist with this. 

Thanks

Downloaded theme, same error appears.
Tried both ways, from FTP and via Web Uploading

An unexpected error occurred. [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Theme\Exception\ThemeConstraintException code 2]

Prestashop version 1.7.7.5
Archives not corrupted

UPDATE: HOW to fix.
Extract myshop folder from myshop.zip, add all files from myshop folder to new myshop.zip archive, (should be myshop.zip>all the files, not myshop.zip>myshop>files)
Worked like a charm, installed perfectly from first try.

Edited by axelprox
fix added (see edit history)

Il y a 1 heure, SmartDataSoft a dit :

@Mediacom87

Will you please inform me which one is violate here, I will discuss with my team to fix. You will notice in forum how much I contribute for the community.

Thank you

Just read.

> When presenting your module or theme, we advise you to attach it directly to your post.

This is not the case

> The alternative is any other link as soon as it is pointing to your module or theme and you are an active contributor of the community (at least 100 posts in the forums).

This is not the case

> Everything else, especially misleading links or links to a marketplace home page, will be taken down.

What should be applied

> Remember: this forum is not an advertisng hub, so take the time to also provide community support!

I think the last sentence is quite precise

I'm just reminding the rules to respect to promote a free module or theme on this section of the forum.

Whether you participate much or not in the forum does not allow you to circumvent the rules imposed on all, otherwise I could do what I want for a long time.

@Mediacom87

Thank you for your reply. Let me explain , from my end.

1.  Attached module in forum is best practice but not mandatory as the second rules allow it can point the download link of the module page .

2. We know the forum is not advertise hub , we are not using it for advertisement.  We are trying to help PrestaShop user to got quality product to where user are not able to find quality product  much in forum or any other site without much cost. We are trying our best to make PrestaShop popular with our hard work.

3. The 100 post in forum is crossed it is now 166 , I have talk with other moderator of the forum in the past they told this area is ok.

Lastly we are contributor of PrestaShop and community from 2014 this tweet show you about contributor 

Thank you

Edited by SmartDataSoft (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, SmartDataSoft a dit :

1.  Attached module in forum is best practice but not mandatory as the second rules allow it can point the download link of the module page .

Il y a 3 heures, Mediacom87 a dit :

it is pointing to your module or theme

Pointing to the module not on a page where you put a link to get new customer.

i remember exactly what we decided with this rules when we wrote it.

Le 13/08/2021 à 3:57 PM, SmartDataSoft a dit :

as the second rules allow it can point the download link of the module page .

yes you MUST have a direct link to the download, but it is impossible to directly load the module so you do not respect the rule, please put either the module in the first post, or a direct download link on the page of your site

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coeos.pro said:

yes you MUST have a direct link to the download, but it is impossible to directly load the module so you do not respect the rule, please put either the module in the first post, or a direct download link on the page of your site

According to the rules it mentioned to link the download page. Right now it is linked the module download page. It is not mentioned to point the zip link of the module. 

If I am wrong please correct me. We will fix 

Thank you

2 hours ago, coeos.pro said:

Hi,

We have attached a direct zip download link to our post. We hope that it is OK now according to forum rules.

Regards,

ClassyDevs Team

• Thanks 1

Le 13/08/2021 à 3:57 PM, SmartDataSoft a dit :

Lastly we are contributor of PrestaShop and community from 2014 this tweet show you about contributor 

I have been the 167 member of this forum since January 2008 and this does not give me a pass but on the other hand allows me to master the rules of this forum very well since I participated in writing them.

il y a 7 minutes, ClassyDevs a dit :

We have attached a direct zip download link to our post. We hope that it is OK now according to forum rules.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Mediacom87 said:

I have been the 167 member of this forum since January 2008 and this does not give me a pass but on the other hand allows me to master the rules of this forum very well since I participated in writing them.

Thanks

Thank you ,I am not going to argue with you. Hope you will apply same forum rules to other forum post also :)

37 minutes ago, Hart said:

when user add a comment /review to a product is completely missing the privacy acceptance that is mandatory in Europe cause GDPR

Is possible to fix?

Thanks

Product comment module is developer by PrestaShop core team. You can post message in PrestaShop git hub repository about this. Core PrestaShop team can answer you. 

Thank you

2 hours ago, SmartDataSoft said:

Product comment module is developer by PrestaShop core team. You can post message in PrestaShop git hub repository about this. Core PrestaShop team can answer you. 

Thank you

Please verify if you theme support the latest module comments that include privacy field. Maybe yuor demo need an update.

3 hours ago, Hart said:

Please verify if you theme support the latest module comments that include privacy field. Maybe yuor demo need an update.

Soon we are releasing product details page builder for all user. Which is only available in our module. We are continuously developing new innovative features. If you have something creative you can suggest us.

Thank you

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

Thank you, everyone, for downloading and using this theme. Do you have any suggestions or need any new features? Please comment below. We want to improve this theme according to your feedback.

Regards,

ClassyDevs Team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, KLewi said:

The theme still works and support PS1.7.8?

The live demo site crashed
https://myshop.classydevs.net/en/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool

Sorry for that. I have made mistake and update our php version without update PrestaShop. Our php version was upper.  I didn't got time to check site one by one. Will fix asap

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found a bug in the theme.

With enabled debug_mdode, the home page dies with the following error:

ContextErrorException
Notice: Undefined index: product
.blockwishlistviewstemplat.php line 28

Completely fresh installation, PrestaShop 1.7.8.2 with classic theme all fine.
The installation of the "myshop" theme is causing the error message.

Edited by KLewi (see edit history)

I do not recommend using this theme.

I installed to a fresh PrestaShop 1.7.8.2, but it still has a lot of bugs, it is not usable with debug mode enabled, as it is not compatible with some basic PrestaShop modules (wishlist for example).

It is also not possible to remove the theme, because it is not possible to delete the crazyelements module in the usual way, because the dependencies of the module are preserved. 

Perhaps with more development time it will be usable later.

@KLewi

PrestaShop new version made some issue we are investigating that. Due to our multiple developer sick and vacation we are unable to recheck. Please wait till we release a new version. For now you can work in the default version

Sorry for the inconvenience 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)
Where can I find the lead color to replace? From orange ?

It was also not possible to choose the VAT rate during the installation.

Now the store works without it, the machine does not count VAT when I load csv files

3122.jpg

I did not set the vat rates, I installed pure preste, I wanted to test your solution. Later I took in csv products, and wanted to set the vat. But not presta did not accept the new settings.

vat.jpg

@PiotrPL

If PrestaShop default classic theme missed that. then it will not find in our theme. Because we follow PrestaShop default standard. If you contact our support system and inform the details. our technical team will analysis and try to help you

Thank you