PrestaShop products fix combo/update

www.TopToners.com

My PrestaShop install needs a manual update from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6.8 (or later version if available).  It has Tawk, Mass Updater and a Theme, amongst other add-ons.  These need to continue to function after the update.

However, the most important thing is that I need a resolve to an issue that does not allow me to see most products in Admin, although they show perfectly fine in the shop front.  The server memory is at maximum and should be more than enough, I understand.

The products are all listed in the dashboard, but when you click on them they timeout, producing a blank page.  I have previously resolved this issue by deleting the last categories uploaded.  However, this procedure has not resolved the issue on this occasion.  I am looking for a permanent fix and the reason why this occurs, in order to avoid it in the future.

PHP is 7.4 (but running at 7.2).  This is set by my server vendor and cannot be changed.

I expect the software to be upgraded AND the products to work in Admin and storefront.

Also, at present, I am not able to access the Admin area of the shop after the database password was updated.  This needs to be fixed first.

Looking for a price.

Potential for lots of future work also available upon resolving this issue, including shop theme, EDI, and much more.

The domain name is: toptoners.com

Thank you.

Mark
TopToners.com