I need a Prestahop pack module

I need a Prestashop pack module, that create a pack with few products and one product at choice (from a category). I had made with attributes, but is not what i need. I want to have the same stock, with attributes i need every time to update the quantities at more then 100 products. I tried Advanced Pack 5, but it doesn't have options like i want. Something which is almost what i wanted, was "Bundle Product | Pack Products" module, but there is a problem: The products from category/list for choice have attributes, wich only one from them must be available, and the module doesn't allow to use non-implicite combination for choice.  

Anyone know a module who have options like that?

image.thumb.png.cd2f651f9516dc2b34ef93b7e3558077.png

Edited by Striker Production (see edit history)

Hello @Striker Production

I'm not sure if there is a module available in the add-ons market that fits your needs.
If you really need this option, you will have to rely on a module specially built for your web store.

We can build this for you, as an official Prestashop agency we are also known for delivering quality.
If you are interested you can send us a message via the Forum chat message service or directly at [email protected]

Edited by Crezzur (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...