XML importing

Bocco

I need someone to make automatic import of XML files from my suppliers to my shop. My web shop is Prestashop 1.7.7.1

What I need:

- automatic importing of products from different suppliers

- if particular product in xml file is with stock 0 - then product must bi disabled on my web shop. If product is with stock 0 for period longer than 3 months - product must be deleted.

- if new product does not have selected default category - it must be in some "test" category with possibility to manually edit product to default category and after that this product must be also updated with xml file.

- final prices of imported products must be calculated by my margin formula. Also products must have possibility to manually override price.

- add some extra text in description of product for selected categories of products (for example: safety warning for use of products)

Please make your offer with price and due time in private msg. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 3:18 PM, Bocco said:

I need someone to make automatic import of XML files from my suppliers to my shop. My web shop is Prestashop 1.7.7.1

What I need:

- automatic importing of products from different suppliers

- if particular product in xml file is with stock 0 - then product must bi disabled on my web shop. If product is with stock 0 for period longer than 3 months - product must be deleted.

- if new product does not have selected default category - it must be in some "test" category with possibility to manually edit product to default category and after that this product must be also updated with xml file.

- final prices of imported products must be calculated by my margin formula. Also products must have possibility to manually override price.

- add some extra text in description of product for selected categories of products (for example: safety warning for use of products)

Please make your offer with price and due time in private msg. 

Hi, please check your private message, i have quoted you about the module cost and time frame. Thanks