Issue with Prestashop 1.7.75 / 1.7.8 - Back office connection failed after installation

Hey Guys,

I have been struggling with prestashop 1.7.7.5, and same things with 1.7.8. 

Strangely i seem to be the only one to be having this kind of issue since i cannot really find any things on the issue.

I have been trying to install a fresh version of 1.7.7.5 and 1.7.8, but every time after the installation process is completed, i try accessing the backoffice, there is a strange bug going on, i can enter my login and password, and it will start loading but then nothing happens and the page won't acces the backoffice dashboard. 

Same issue with both version, although i did not have this issue with Prestashop 1.6.1.21...

After trying to work around the issue on the 1.7 version, i realised that whenever i put the intl extension off (unactivated) the back office would work again, and i could acces it. 

Is there something with the intl extension that needs to be done in order to let it be activated and to get the back office running normally again ? 

Hopefully i can find a solution, as i would rather not go back to 1.6, as it might not supported soon ? 

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Best regards