Multistore and products creation

LordJota

Hi!

I have a question about the creation of the products in the Multistore mode.  I have a 3 stores in my Prestashop (store1, store2, store3). I do a mistake when i created some products, i have selected the store1, and the product is created in the store1 only. I need this product in the others two stores (store2 and store3)

How can copy this product in the other stores, but the stock is only one? What is the better form to solve it?  Exists a module that i can see the matrix of products and store, to see the combinations of products x stores? 

Thanks in advance

5 minutes ago, PrestaServicePro said:

Hi!

Thanks for your answer, but it is not my problem. 

The multistore is ok, and working. I have the two differents domains work without a problem 

The problem is when i created a new product I selected "Store1" in the upper-right menu 

image.png.72708773082c9f690b1f8f77d01c8992.png

Then, this products are created only in the Store1. 

I need obtain how can modify this product, that exists in the Store1, for exist in the Store2, and the stock is common in the two stores.

Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, musicmaster said:

At least copy the entries for the ps_product_lang, ps_product_shop and ps_image_shop tables. But there could be entries for attributes, discounts, layered navigation and customization too. It is the reason I made for Prestools a paid plugin for it.

Hi

What is your plugin?? 

Thanks !