problem with categories in BO after migration 1.6.24 to 1.7.7.5

Kathleen86

Hello everybody,

After having migrated a shop from prestashop 1.6.24 to prestashop 1.7.7.5 I have the following problem: the categories in the BO don't appear. I figured out part of the problem but there are still some interrogations. When I look at the sql request in the BO I see that the id_parent is 2 when it should be 1. If I put it at 1 in ps_admin_filter it changes back to 2 each time I refresh the shop's page. Where does the data in ps_admin_filter come from ? It looks like the data is sent through a json or xml file to ps_admin_filter.

See below captures:

Thank's in advance for yout help !

image.thumb.png.dea84eb3f43c7d0c149ee9f4db226a62.pngimage.thumb.png.70a4d1684f8c5333ae2b68ac2e66dbe4.png

Edited by Kathleen86 (see edit history)

Glad it worked!
Please edit your first post and add [SOLVED] in front of the title so other people with the same issue might find easier the solution.
Also, I would be so happy if you can give ❤️ or cup to my post
Thank you in advance and wish you the best sales!

Hello again, and unfortunately, I'd need absolutely to change my id from 2 to one in the sql request because I uploaded a theme and I can't get the categories in the menu since the id in the module starts from 1. Impossible to find where to change the value in the module...... I contacted the developper and he isn't helping me...