Official Prestashop Cookie Banner Module

Hi,

I think as legislations are evolving at the moment, it is mandatory to have a Cookie Banner in all European websites to allow the users to opt-in or out for Cookies.

At the moment, I could only see payed modules to solve this issue.  I think Prestashop should give a solution for this, as it is a mandatory feature for all websites, not doing it is keeping Prestashop behind other platforms which are giving free solutions for this!

I don't think it would be really complicated to implement a module to do this, and it would make life may easier for everyone using Prestashop!

Thanks in advance to the Prestashop team for considering this  :-)

24 minutes ago, theodiablo said:

Hi,

I think as legislations are evolving at the moment, it is mandatory to have a Cookie Banner in all European websites to allow the users to opt-in or out for Cookies.

At the moment, I could only see payed modules to solve this issue.  I think Prestashop should give a solution for this, as it is a mandatory feature for all websites, not doing it is keeping Prestashop behind other platforms which are giving free solutions for this!

I don't think it would be really complicated to implement a module to do this, and it would make life may easier for everyone using Prestashop!

Thanks in advance to the Prestashop team for considering this  🙂

Like this one? https://buy-addons.com/store/prestashop/module/prestashop-cookie-law-info-bacookielaw.html

• Like 1

Well, kind of like this one, but with hability to disable modules when users denied the use of cookies. I don't see this feature in the module you shared.

I think that due to the importance of it, this sort of modules would deserve to be built and maintained by the Prestashop team.

• Like 2