The bag doesn't save my products after I logout from my profile and log in again

Hello,

I am new at Prestashop and I have a problem with 'The bag'. It doesn't save my products that I've added on it while I was logged in after I log out. I have already Re-displayed Card at Log in to YES. Can anyone help? I couldn't find any solution yet.

Thank you 

https://rosso.shop This is the website 

Edited by ditmira (see edit history)

You have a module called productcomments which is causing some issues on your webshop.

afbeelding.png.781174aa979e7a3f9fce37f8e0c44a9f.png

When you try to input a new product to your cart another error is displayed:

afbeelding.png.d5392ba5ff1f154385d2066539cbf7da.png

This error can be related to your custom theme, did you contact your theme developer about it?

Hello

Thank you for your response, I fixed the problem of adding a new product in the card but I still couldn't fix this problem -> 'The bag doesn't save my products after I logout from my profile and log in again'

3 minutes ago, ditmira said:

Hello

Thank you for your response, I fixed the problem of adding a new product in the card but I still couldn't fix this problem -> 'The bag doesn't save my products after I logout from my profile and log in again'

I really think you should upgrade or change your theme, for sure it has to do something with it.

For example when adding products, you can spam the spinner's just by clicking multiple times.

afbeelding.png.e7eb89d1b98cdd37f3eecacb9516eab9.png

After I fixed my bug it worked for like one day and now I have a bigger problem. F rom nowhere the products started not be added on the cart.  Can anybody help me with this? I already displayed the AJAX at cart Module.