Count manufacturer products in product list

ruisonika

Hello guys,

I some lights/help for doing this task:
I've listed the brands on left column and in the center column i have products, and i need to show the number of products of that brand (that are showed in center column).
As you can see in my image there are total 6 products (4 of HP and 2 of TEXNATURA), my goal is to achive HP (4) and TEXTNATURA (2)...
And this can be done by javascript only (i think), this is my code to render left column.

<div class="sidebar col-xs-12 col-sm-12 col-md-3 col-lg-3 offcanvas-sidebar">
    <div id="filtrosPesquisaTinteiros" class="row rui">
        <div class="col-xs-12">
            <p class="page-subheading ">BRANDS</p>
        </div>
        <div class="col-xs-12 ">
            <div id="myBtnContainer" style="display: inline-grid;width:100%;">
                <specialbtn class="active" onclick="filterSelection('all')"><speciali class="fa fa-check-square" aria-hidden="true"></speciali><span>SEE ALL</span><span class="count">{$products|@count}</span></specialbtn>
                {foreach from=$products item=product name=products key=index}
                    <specialbtn class="btn_{$product.id_manufacturer}" onclick="filterSelection('{$product.id_manufacturer}')"><speciali class="fa fa-square-o" aria-hidden="true"></speciali><span>{Manufacturer::getNameById($product.id_manufacturer|escape:'html':'UTF-8')}</span><span class="count">{$product.id_manufacturer|@count}</span></specialbtn>
                {/foreach}    
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

Can anyone help me?

Captura de ecrã 2021-07-09, às 12.14.52.png

48 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

This is a standard function of Prestashop, check my demosite:

https://crezzur.com/demofietsenwinkel/en/3-bicycles

where you can see in the left filtermenu "Brand", is this what you are trying to achieve?

Well is not the same thing because i developed a new module for my client goal, so in that module i show the result of speciefic (new) fields in ps_product with description field, and it show the results and with that page of results i use the brand like filter but in fact isn't, is only a workaround (frontend) to show onclick button.
But i'm trying to achieve (more or less) what you have in your website.

12 minutes ago, ruisonika said:

Well is not the same thing because i developed a new module for my client goal, so in that module i show the result of speciefic (new) fields in ps_product with description field, and it show the results and with that page of results i use the brand like filter but in fact isn't, is only a workaround (frontend) to show onclick button.
But i'm trying to achieve (more or less) what you have in your website.

This function comes from the Prestashop module ps_facetedsearch maybe you can get some function from this module to work in your new module 😉