Prestashop Module to synchronize Products with mail addon (MailJet)

Hello everybody

In our prestashop we currently use mailchimp as our mail program. We could implement a synchronisation of all of our products in the webshop with the mail tool. That allows us to creat newsletters very fast, we can simply use a drop down menu and add an article. 

Now we'd like to switch from mailchimp to mailjet because of it's price plan. I couldn't find any way to implement the same synchronisation with mailjet. Does any one know, if that's possible? If not, is it possible to do that with any other Newsletter Addon (like sendinblue)?

Our Prestashop Version is 7.1.33

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers 

Martin

2 hours ago, Snoud said:

Hello everybody

In our prestashop we currently use mailchimp as our mail program. We could implement a synchronisation of all of our products in the webshop with the mail tool. That allows us to creat newsletters very fast, we can simply use a drop down menu and add an article. 

Now we'd like to switch from mailchimp to mailjet because of it's price plan. I couldn't find any way to implement the same synchronisation with mailjet. Does any one know, if that's possible? If not, is it possible to do that with any other Newsletter Addon (like sendinblue)?

Our Prestashop Version is 7.1.33

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers 

Martin

Check this one. https://addons.prestashop.com/en/newsletter-sms/7484-newsletter-pro.html

Demo BO: https://addons.2prestashop.com/admin-dev/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=96679b911cf6a6e691478f4cb032a57c

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

Did  you  see this  integration :  https://www.mailjet.com/integration/prestashop/    ?

Hello ndiaga, thanks very much for the tipp. We'd *love* to use Mailjet, since the pricing is perfect for us (we don't send a lot of newsletters, but have a lot of contacts). But unfortunately I couldn't find the option to put products from the shop directly in the newsletter editor. Did I miss something? 

Thanks a lot for your feedback :)

Cheers

On 7/6/2021 at 5:14 PM, ComGrafPL said:

HI ComGrafPL, Thanks a lot for the reply. We used to have Newsletter Pro, but had some trouble with the setup and ended up on all the blacklists. Also, we had some trouble with the templates. It seems, though, Newsletter Pro changed a bit, so we might give it another try. Do you think it's enough in comparison to something like mailchimp? 

Thanks again :)

Cheers

19 hours ago, Snoud said:

HI ComGrafPL, Thanks a lot for the reply. We used to have Newsletter Pro, but had some trouble with the setup and ended up on all the blacklists. Also, we had some trouble with the templates. It seems, though, Newsletter Pro changed a bit, so we might give it another try. Do you think it's enough in comparison to something like mailchimp? 

Thanks again :)

Cheers

I have an older version of it as i don't need to update. Runs great.

• 1 year later...

Hi ComGrafPL,

Finally, what platform you use? Do you use MailJet? I am asking it because I am looking for a Newsletter marketing platform that could sync my products in order to drag and drop them into the newsletter template…

2 godziny temu, Jose napisał:

Hi ComGrafPL,

Finally, what platform you use? Do you use MailJet? I am asking it because I am looking for a Newsletter marketing platform that could sync my products in order to drag and drop them into the newsletter template…

Try MailChimp and modules like https://addons.prestashop.com/en/newsletter-sms/7484-newsletter-pro.html#specifications

• Like 1