Buy from customers addon

Hello,

I'm interested in switching to Prestashop, but our website needs to be able to buy products from customers, as well as sell to them.

Currently this is achieved through having a separate basket and checkout, which the customer checkouts through a simple form selecting a payment method they'd like to be paid in.

Our current 'sell system': https://www.bigorbitcards.co.uk/sell-or-trade-your-cards-game-select.html

Does anyone know of an extension that would allow us to do this using Prestashop.

Thanks,

Luke

55 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Some sort of trading one. But seems like you need something else. To be honest, don't thing it can be done in prestasthop. Simple because order / payments option can work only in one way.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

The payment method isn't automated, all we would need is a simple form that takes the credentials of what they would like to be paid in, and once we have received, and processed the order we would manually make payment to them.

Thanks,

Luke

hace 22 horas, luke.lukas dijo:

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

We are looking to buy from our customers, not for customers to sell to each other.

Do you know if there's anything that does this or of something similar that we could modify.

Thanks,

Luke

I understand now.

And which is your problem then? I think that you can do it with PrestaShop without any additional module. You need to create all the products "Virtual products" and as if you were the seller, and duplicate bankwire or cheque payment methods with the payment methods that you want to be available.