[SOLVED]How do i change the "shipped" in order section in the back office to other words

Hello everyone, i try to change the word "shipped" in the ordercustomer by going into the translation choose the language i it to be changed. And i changed, saved it, cleared the cache but it is still the same.
And there is a red text keeps saying expression missing, i don't know whether this a the cause or not. And if it is how can i fix it, someone please help. Thank you.
Belows here are the pictures.

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (42).png

Edited by caffe663 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Send me private msg with login details. I will try to fix it for you.

Sorry but can you tell me what steps should i do, i don't know what login details should i send. I can't send you the account and password.

5 hours ago, caffe663 said:

Sorry but can you tell me what steps should i do, i don't know what login details should i send. I can't send you the account and password.

Well, you should search in modules translation. If not, search in classic theme translation ( even if you're using custom one ). Last step is to search in the files. As it in BO, it shouldn't be a problem.

9 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Well, you should search in modules translation. If not, search in classic theme translation ( even if you're using custom one ). Last step is to search in the files. As it in BO, it shouldn't be a problem.

I found it in the backoffice translation but even if i changed it. It does not work.

11 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Normally is in tpl file, depends on where is located. Which module have that specific expression. If it's in "orderscustomers", search in such folder.

I can't find such folder in my admin panel, where should it be. I search the module and theme but it is not there. Yes the folder name orderscustomers

Just now, caffe663 said:

I can't find such folder in my admin panel, where should it be. I search the module and theme but it is not there. Yes the folder name orderscustomers

Are you using Paypal module? If yes, maybe search in that module translation as well.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

This are order statuses

You can translate theme here:

Shop Parameters > Order settings >TAB: Statuses > edit a status and translate your status.

I tried but it keep saying this :

This name already exists.

1301665783_Screenshot(45).thumb.png.a6b66f8ff2482b11e22df5737bfa9dfe.png

13 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

Then just change it in your database:

SELECT * FROM `ps_order_state_lang` 

Thank you it worked, what about the template, should i change it also or should i leave it as shipped ?

4 hours ago, Crezzur said:

Only the name, if you change template name it will not find it anymore, unless you want to give it another template then you can do it.

I changed the template to other words then i changed it back to shipped. Will it be fine? Or do i have to do anything to fix that.

• caffe663 changed the title to [SOLVED]How do i change the "shipped" in order section in the back office to other words