[SOLVED]How do i change the "shipped" in order section in the back office to other words

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, i try to change the word "shipped" in the ordercustomer by going into the translation choose the language i it to be changed. And i changed, saved it, cleared the cache but it is still the same.
And there is a red text keeps saying expression missing, i don't know whether this a the cause or not. And if it is how can i fix it, someone please help. Thank you.
Belows here are the pictures.

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (42).png

Edited by caffe663 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Send me private msg with login details. I will try to fix it for you.

Sorry but can you tell me what steps should i do, i don't know what login details should i send. I can't send you the account and password.

5 hours ago, caffe663 said:

Sorry but can you tell me what steps should i do, i don't know what login details should i send. I can't send you the account and password.

Well, you should search in modules translation. If not, search in classic theme translation ( even if you're using custom one ). Last step is to search in the files. As it in BO, it shouldn't be a problem.

9 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Well, you should search in modules translation. If not, search in classic theme translation ( even if you're using custom one ). Last step is to search in the files. As it in BO, it shouldn't be a problem.

I found it in the backoffice translation but even if i changed it. It does not work.

1 minute ago, caffe663 said:

I found it in the backoffice translation but even if i changed it. It does not work.

It might be in other place as well. Hard to tell without seeing the files.

Don't forget to clear the cache.

I go to translation=> back office=>choose the language, search for shipped, change it and clear the cache but it does not work. Here are the pictures.
How can i go to the files to check it.

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (42).png

Normally is in tpl file, depends on where is located. Which module have that specific expression. If it's in "orderscustomers", search in such folder.

11 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Normally is in tpl file, depends on where is located. Which module have that specific expression. If it's in "orderscustomers", search in such folder.

I can't find such folder in my admin panel, where should it be. I search the module and theme but it is not there. Yes the folder name orderscustomers

Just now, caffe663 said:

I can't find such folder in my admin panel, where should it be. I search the module and theme but it is not there. Yes the folder name orderscustomers

Are you using Paypal module? If yes, maybe search in that module translation as well.

This are order statuses

You can translate theme here:

Shop Parameters > Order settings >TAB: Statuses > edit a status and translate your status.

33 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

This are order statuses

You can translate theme here:

Shop Parameters > Order settings >TAB: Statuses > edit a status and translate your status.

I tried but it keep saying this :

This name already exists.

1301665783_Screenshot(45).thumb.png.a6b66f8ff2482b11e22df5737bfa9dfe.png

59 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Are you using Paypal module? If yes, maybe search in that module translation as well.

Thank you i will try it.

13 minutes ago, Crezzur said:

Then just change it in your database:

SELECT * FROM `ps_order_state_lang` 

Thank you it worked, what about the template, should i change it also or should i leave it as shipped ?

2 minutes ago, caffe663 said:

Thank you it worked, what about the template, should i change it also or should i leave it as shipped ?

Template? what do you mean?

21 minutes ago, caffe663 said:

It has the name and template in the table.

Screenshot (48).png

Only the name, if you change template name it will not find it anymore, unless you want to give it another template then you can do it.

4 hours ago, Crezzur said:

Only the name, if you change template name it will not find it anymore, unless you want to give it another template then you can do it.

I changed the template to other words then i changed it back to shipped. Will it be fine? Or do i have to do anything to fix that.

17 minutes ago, caffe663 said:

I changed the template to other words then i changed it back to shipped. Will it be fine? Or do i have to do anything to fix that.

It will be fine 

• Like 1

• caffe663 changed the title to [SOLVED]How do i change the "shipped" in order section in the back office to other words