_dev folder deleted... How to recover the scss and js files

Hi everyone thanks for helping me solve this issue.

Context : I have to do modifications on a existent Prestashop website. I have to add new functionalities and do styling modification on the front-end. The previous developer removed the entire _dev folder (from themes/classic/_dev). And I dont know how to access the actual scss file do change them.

Problem : Everything is compiled and I cant find a way to recover/uncompile the scss file via webpack. 

Someone has a way to do it or an idea to do so ? How can I get the uncomplied files from the compiled ones

Thx a lot

PS: Im working on a prestashop 1.7.6.9

Edited by Pedro__ (see edit history)

I found a solution not very clean but its working !

As your css/js file arent compiled but minified, copy the minified file in a online converter scss/css online. Convert this minified css file into a regular scss file. You now own a full scss file containing the all css/js content of your application.
Then in your new fresh download folder "_dev" remove all the folder concerning scss and js. Erase all the content from the themes.scss and replace it with your unminified scss and thats it. 
Now create again css and js folder and this is good you have access of all of your previous content which has been turned into your new themes.scss and you can add new scss and js content 

Edited by Pedro__ (see edit history)