Other Language Tranlations show outdated product information (Copy of) and outdated URLs

I am using Prestashop v1.7.7.5 and have English as my primary language. My theme has 14 languages available (French, GB, Italian, Spanish, etc). The English translation is fine, but all the other translations have an issue with product title/url. While the product translations still look like they are all in English, they all show the old products when I duplicated. Another words, in the back-office I duplicated existing products then renamed to be new products well... the translations show the original copy of the older product, not the updated version.  Furthermore, the initial URL matching the outdated title is showing, not the new name of that product that has been updated in English. Again the English translation is fine, this issue only happens on all other languages.

See here: https://www.vetmax.com/sv/15-circulators All items showing a title: "Copy of" are duplicates of another product. Any item that says: Copy of the title is wrong and the URL is wrong as well. They do not match the updated English version (switch to English to see the updated name). I assume the language is generated once the product is initially created, but not updating once I change the product name to the new title.

Is there a way to refresh this so at least the title matches the current product? I realize this is not really translating tot he proper language but even in English its really wrong.

Edited by clubbuilder (see edit history)

Let me simply since no-one answered: Is there a way to regenerate all my language files (except English)?

It seems as if the other languages (not English) the product titles are not updating when I change the product name. See here: https://www.vetmax.com/gb/dental/25-sonus-ii-ultrasonic-dental-scaler.html this is GB Language File, but in English the Title has been changed to: Tri-Mate Dental Scaler, Polisher, Electrosurgery Unit. None of my other languages EXCEPT English is updating the title and page URL when I modify the title.

I found out where to translate the titles, its done directly on each product page. Top right hand drop-down (Defaults to your language, mine is EN) and I can translate for each language by selecting the options one at a time. This is very slow and time consuming, was hoping to just find a quick way to translate all to English to overwrite my titles. Looks like I need to translate each product x 12 languages manually for every product I copied. So much for saving time by copying and existing product.

For anyone else with the same issue.. DO NOT duplicate/copy an existing product to save time if you have multiple languages. Because its way more work to rewrite each language to get rid of the title that says: COPY OF and uses the title of the product you copied, rather than just adding the attributes. At least in my case when you rename the copied product, it DOES NOT rename it in all the other languages, it keeps the original title. What a pain.