Help me for import data

Hi to the whole community. I installed my PrestaShop, bought a template, installed the theme, but ut I can't import the sample files. When I go to Import data Install https://gyazo.com/fc23c0cef8c56fb48bb4c389cc2b238b it all seems blocked. The button: Browse Local Files is not accessible, you do not click, it doesn't even work drag it. What is happening? Can you help me?

1 hour ago, Di Iorio said:

Hi to the whole community. I installed my PrestaShop, bought a template, installed the theme, but ut I can't import the sample files. When I go to Import data Install https://gyazo.com/fc23c0cef8c56fb48bb4c389cc2b238b it all seems blocked. The button: Browse Local Files is not accessible, you do not click, it doesn't even work drag it. What is happening? Can you help me?

Its better to ask your theme developer. Since they have the knowledge about your specific theme.
We can make some guesses or maybe someone uses the same theme, but the fastest way will be to contact the developer.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. I have a clean install of the latest version of prestashop. Debug mode is not active. When I go to:

JX Modules > Sample Data Install > Import Data

and click "Browse local files", nothing happens. and when dropping the file on the page, the file just downloads to the browser.

As far as I know there are multiple ways to import sample data and all methods utilize this page:

JX Modules > Sample Data Install > Import Data

The first option is to use the upload functionality on this page. The second is to ftp your files to your server manually, but then you still need to go to the same page and there should be an "install already updated data" option. Neither of these options works so not sure how to import sample data.

I bought a prestashop template and after installation it looks nothing like the demo so I'm really hoping I can figure out a way to get the sample data for this template installed.

If anyone knows any other options, I would be very grateful.

15 hours ago, flgatormike said:

The fact that a simple task like importing sample data doesn't work doesn't give me much confidence in using prestashop.

If you need to blame someone than blame JX Modules developer. Your not working upload could have been caused by insufficient upload data amounts, set by your server. or have other reasons unrelated to prestashop or its modules.

if you look for stability and reliability go with PS 1.6.1.24

Contact the seller, open a ticket, it's a problem linked to the template. They gave me a non-exhaustive explanation. They told me that I had to deactivate or uninstall the Welcome module and that I had active debugging, but in a second installation I verified not to be these problems. Now I wait for some technician to access my backend to solve the problem