cant log in and buy addons

1 minute ago, Refillman said:

yes but am asking why i cant login to addons website and download they myself, i use to able but now i cant

Try with i.e Firefox on "private mode". If you can try to create new account and see it this will work, maybe its matter of account cookies.

ok so tried loging inon another computer and it works just fine clicked on the log in link at the top right hand of the page and it took me to the create an account or log in page and from there i could log into my account.

so ive reset cookies and cache and it lets me now log in but still cant download anything

Edited by Refillman
addon (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Refillman said:

ok so tried loging inon another computer and it works just fine clicked on the log in link at the top right hand of the page and it took me to the create an account or log in page and from there i could log into my account.

so ive reset cookies and cache and the site works for now

Glad to hear. Best wishes.

2 minutes ago, Refillman said:

just tried to download mailchimp got to the download link and then it sent me back to the home page.

Looks like your privacy, account cookies issue. Not prestashop website itself. Can you try on other IP? ( like install windscribe addon on firefox ) and test it.

downloaded firefox and done a private window and when to prestashop logged in went to down anything like mailchimp and the page just refreshes back to the home page.

i have now tried on 3 browser same result on all three

cleared history cookies and site data same results

tried on another computer  same result

ive deleted my account and reset it 3 times same result

if i cant use the addon service i cant use prestashop