Multishop Prestashop share products from main massively

solopedro

Hi, 

I had three separate shops that I have decided to put in a multistore, I have already made the import and the main shop has about 2700 products. The categories and products are the same for the 3 shops. Let's see if you can help me:

1. I need all the products and categories of shop A (main shop) to be seen in shop B and C. (If I have to do it one by one I can go crazy). Is there any way to do it massively?

2. Store C will sell the products with a slightly higher price. How could I proceed about it? 

Thanks in advance!

Prestools has a multishop plugin. That is an easy way to make the products of shop A available in shops B and C too.

It is easy to increase the price of products for shop C only. This part of Prestools is free. How much work it will be depends on the calculation needed.

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

Prestools has a multishop plugin. That is an easy way to make the products of shop A available in shops B and C too.

It is easy to increase the price of products for shop C only. This part of Prestools is free. How much work it will be depends on the calculation needed.

Hi musicmaster, thanks for your reply, I have seen your scritps as the demo, I have read the documentation, I suppose that selecrting the shop and all the products, will make them availble to the other shops.  

On the other hand, when uploading the folder with scritps should be in root folder or inside the admin folder? Not clear about it

Thanks a lot!

2 hours ago, solopedro said:

Hi, thanks a lot, I managed to reach to editable shops., however I have around 1500 records!! How can I select the three shops for all products?

That is the mass edit/mass update function that was in the picture too. You choose Add with shop id 2 and all records on the page get shop 2 added.

Standard there are 100 products on the page. But you can easily increase that to 500.

At the end you need to click the "Submit all" button to get the changes implemented. Note that this is a paid function. So you need to buy a plugin.

14 hours ago, musicmaster said:

That is the mass edit/mass update function that was in the picture too. You choose Add with shop id 2 and all records on the page get shop 2 added.

Standard there are 100 products on the page. But you can easily increase that to 500.

At the end you need to click the "Submit all" button to get the changes implemented. Note that this is a paid function. So you need to buy a plugin.

Hi Again

IS this one the one I need for this task?

https://www.prestools.com/prestools-suite-plugins/prestools-multishop-plugin

Prestools Multishop Plugin

Change which shops your Prestashop or Thirty Bees products are assigned to with this mass edit software.

This is a plugin for Prestools Suite, the free tool suite for mass editing and more for Prestashop and Thirty Bees

Thanks

24 minutes ago, solopedro said:

Hi Again

IS this one the one I need for this task?

https://www.prestools.com/prestools-suite-plugins/prestools-multishop-plugin

Prestools Multishop Plugin

Change which shops your Prestashop or Thirty Bees products are assigned to with this mass edit software.

This is a plugin for Prestools Suite, the free tool suite for mass editing and more for Prestashop and Thirty Bees

Thanks

Yes, that is the one.

• 1 year later...

Hi,
i find this thread searching for a solution to my problem. 
I try to explain here below.

I have a multishop with 2 shop, usually i edit product one by one manually, but this year i try to upload a CSV to import product faster.

The problem is that if i make the import with "All Store" selected, the import generate an error,
and just the first product is imported correctly ( my test import file have 2 products ). Unfortunately is a generic error without any reference code, so i cannot understand which is the problem.

Next i try to import the file with one of the 2 shop  selected -->   "Store 1 "
The import is perfect, but i don't know how to see this product also in the "Store 2", prestashop don't hany flag to assing one product from a store to another.

Reading this posts seem that the module mentioned can be the one i need, or maybe if you just have some suggestion about how to solve the import problem it will be great!

Thank you for your time reading.
Hope to get a feedback from someone.