[SOLVED] i can't see products combinations in admin panel after upgrade from 1.7.7.3 to 1.7.7.4

Hi,

Have anyone had this problem until now?

I can't see products combinations in admin panel after upgrade from 1.7.7.3 to 1.7.7.4 anymore.

On the site the products appear as they should, but on admin panel i can't see the combinations after upgrade.

Do anyone know why? 

The only error that i found is below, but i don't think it relates:

"

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RuntimeException: Failed to write cache file "/home/MyDomain/public_html/var/cache/prod/twig/14/14c538*********************d75d508641.php". in /home/MyDomain/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php:80

Stack trace:

#0 /home/MyDomain/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(487): Twig\Cache\FilesystemCache->write('/home/MyDomain/p...', '<?php\n\nuse Twig...')

#1 /home/MyDomain/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(445): Twig\Environment->loadClass('__TwigTemplate_...', '@Product/Produc...', NULL)

#2 /home/MyDomain/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Environment.php(611): Twig\Environment->loadTemplate('@Product/Produc...')

#3 /home/MyDomain/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Extension/CoreExtension.php(1567): Twig\Environment->resolveTemplate(Array)

#4 /home/MyDomain/public_html/var/cache/prod/twig/ac/ac765d7df0*************************aa4c3eeea4.php(48): twig_include(Object(Twig\Environment), Array, '@Product/Produc...', Array)

#5  in /home/MyDomain/public_html/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php on line 80

"

Thank you!

Edited by Alexutzu (see edit history)

It is clearly a permission issue with your var/cache directory.
You need to set the recursive ownership of the var/cache to the same user the web server is running (as it is for the other PS files) and the permissions on var/cache to 0755 for directories and 0644 for files, recursive. 

• Like 1

• Alexutzu changed the title to [SOLVED] i can't see products combinations in admin panel after upgrade from 1.7.7.3 to 1.7.7.4