How can I offer first time customers a discount?

tanmalik786

Hey!!

If you offer a promotion, you should try ad extensions. Ad esxtensions let you create promotional extensions. This mean you will show special sales with your ads. Promotion extensions can generate new sales for your ecommerce. 

If you need some help, Clever ecommerce free Prestashop addon will allow you to automate and optimize your Google Ads campaigns. 

19 hours ago, Tanver said:

Hi there,
I want to offer first time buyer's certain amount of discount, when they place their first order on my store. Can someone help me how can I achieve this?

or is it possible to offer discount to only selected customers?

TIA

Hi me on private if you need module that gives:

• You can decide when create the voucher: when a new customer registers (welcome coupon), customer birthday, each time after successful orders and after the first order.
    There are 3 kinds of vouchers in the module: a percentage, an amount (a fixed discount) or % from the current order
    Automatic sending of coupons on many types of events

19 hours ago, Tanver said:

Hi there,
I want to offer first time buyer's certain amount of discount, when they place their first order on my store. Can someone help me how can I achieve this?

or is it possible to offer discount to only selected customers?

TIA

You can create and provide them with a specific discount code - say 10OFF.Set up the parameters/ criteria for the purchase in: CATALOGUE/DISCOUNTS. Its a really useful tool (you can set how many are available per customer/ limit the uses to a particular email address or use an end date for example). Browse that section and toy around with the settings.

We have a WELCOME discount code with an X% off if they subscribe to our newsletter (its used once) - so we have their details to send weekly email campaigns (updates + offers) to. So you can do both. If you're a new brand, some ppl will act on an incentive for a first purchase. It really depends on the business + costs I guess.

On 6/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, ComGrafPL said:

Hi me on private if you need module that gives:

• 
    You can decide when create the voucher: when a new customer registers (welcome coupon), customer birthday, each time after successful orders and after the first order.
    There are 3 kinds of vouchers in the module: a percentage, an amount (a fixed discount) or % from the current order
    Automatic sending of coupons on many types of events

Can i still get this module??