Can´t access to admin

Hi,

Check with web hosting provider about recaptcha validation when submitting form. It is invisible some times.

My web hosting provider has captcha enable , I need to complete to login via another php file upload like adminer.php on web hosting if I get similar problem.

Attached screenshots.

7981968_Screenshotfrom2021-05-1322-42-19.thumb.png.87c8f5f6ae0acabfdfe74653670c32b0.png

On 6/7/2021 at 11:10 PM, Zohaib-fk said:

Hi,

Check with web hosting provider about recaptcha validation when submitting form. It is invisible some times.

My web hosting provider has captcha enable , I need to complete to login via another php file upload like adminer.php on web hosting if I get similar problem.

Attached screenshots.

7981968_Screenshotfrom2021-05-1322-42-19.thumb.png.87c8f5f6ae0acabfdfe74653670c32b0.png

It makes sense. I had the same problem the past week on.a new machine, we'll try. Thanks for your support!

Feel good my answer helps.

We can request a web hosting provider to remove ReCaptcha on the account.

I think they have to stop bad bots or hackers or DDOS attacks which send huge traffic in small intervals result in CPU and Memory overloading servers.

spacer.png

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)