export all products information

arashnz

Hello,

I'm not familiar with prestashop, I need to export all products information( price, link, name, description, variations, photos, ....) , is there any addons to do that ? or can anyone tell me how can i find those information from database ? prestashop version is 1.7.6.2

thank you

Edited by arashnz (see edit history)

5 hours ago, arashnz said:

Hello,

I'm not familiar with prestashop, I need to export all products information( price, link, name, description, variations, photos, ....) for a customer, is there any addons to do that ? or can anyone tell me how can i find those information from database ? prestashop version is 1.7.6.2

thank you

You want to export whole products catalog to send to customer or only products, that were ordered by specific customer? If you need whole catalog, you could use export to pdf module.

Edited by ComGrafPL (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

You  want  to  do  it  for  a  specific  customer  or  for each  customer  that  makes an  order?

Here  is  a bulk  orders, customers,  and  ordered  products  export  module :  PrestaShop Export Orders and customers in a CSV file.

Hello,

I think you didn't read my question carefully.

I need products information, (not customers or orders).

I find out can do it using REST API, everything is okay with REST, but didn't find any method to get product link

do you have any information about it ?

Edited by arashnz (see edit history)

1 minute ago, ComGrafPL said:

You want to export whole products catalog to send to customer or only products, that were ordered by specific customer?

I want  whole products catalog(including links, images links, price, variations, .... )

8 hours ago, ndiaga said:

Hi,

You  only  need CSV  file  or  PDF will be  fine?

I  already  build  a module  that import  all  the  catalog  but in  a PDF  format :

Thank you, but i need SQL or csv file, because I need to import those information into a sql database

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, arashnz said:

Hello,

I'm not familiar with prestashop, I need to export all products information( price, link, name, description, variations, photos, ....) , is there any addons to do that ? or can anyone tell me how can i find those information from database ? prestashop version is 1.7.6.2

thank you

use Store Manager for PrestaShop soft, there's also a free trial available for 2 weeks, it has flexible export (for example, you can filter fields for export ortime period or whatever)