Issue in trying to purchase an add-on/module

willowtree

I'm a bit confused.

I'm trying to purchase a migration module. There is a price in the listing, a different price in the cart (It just displays it differently but it's confusing to customers)... and it won't let me pay? The Pay Now button is a pale pink and doesn't work?

Screenshot 2021-06-02 at 15.43.14.png

Screenshot 2021-06-02 at 15.43.00.png

I managed this in the end - the issue was the address it found in the search it didn't recognise so I had to manually enter. 

I am still having difficulties downloading the purchase - not only do the team not check this forum, they don't reply to emails either. I'll be applying for a refund in the morning which is a shame for the developer but if I can't download it I need to find another migration path.

1 hour ago, willowtree said:

I managed this in the end - the issue was the address it found in the search it didn't recognise so I had to manually enter. 

I am still having difficulties downloading the purchase - not only do the team not check this forum, they don't reply to emails either. I'll be applying for a refund in the morning which is a shame for the developer but if I can't download it I need to find another migration path.

Use other internet browser ( i.e Edge ). Login and download the file.

I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox and never receive the link.

I do get the auto replies from the support message to say it has been received  so the email address is fine, and I have tested the email address multiple times.

5 hours ago, willowtree said:

I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox and never receive the link.

Which link? 

Also, you can just contact the module developer from the product page. The developer can see that you purchased the module (as long as you use the same email address) and can send you the module as an attachment via Addons message. Did you try that?

the purchase worked in the end. The problem was when I entered the address it found it in the search but it didn't recognise it in the fields. I had to manually enter the address for it to work.

I cannot download the module though because I do not receive the verification email - I have cleared cookies, tried different browsers etc but the email never arrives so I cannot download. No response form the addons support or the module developer.

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 15.56.07.png

9 hours ago, w3bsolutions said:

Stupid question... but are you sure your email is correct? Did you check in the spam folder? I always receive the email from Addons no problem. 

I did check that - all other emails from the site are arriving, just not the verification one. I checked my spam and junk, and the webmail as well as my mail client.