Theme conflicting with page builder on category pages of mobile version

Hi all

I am using a page builder called creative elements to edit pages of my site. It is working fine for all pages CMS and product but when it comes to category pages i am not able to edit the mobile version.  The theme is unable to detect the page builder on category page mobile version even the preview page of the page builder is not showing support for category pages of mobile version, the tab and desktop view seems to work fine. This particular module gives me immense flexibility when it comes to page customizations but i am stuck here when it comes to customizing category pages of mobile version. 

pagebuilder - desktop category view.PNG

pagebuilder - tablet -category view.PNG

pagebuilder - mobile -category view( no editing options).PNG

• 1 month later...

Hi Vky,

maybe the answer is a little late, but it can be useful for others who has the same issue.

Some themes are hiding the category description on mobile devices. They are usually using hidden-sm-down class on the description container element.
This can be fixed if you modify the category tpl file in your theme or you create a child theme where you override the related block, where you remove that class.
An other possibility if you write a CSS rule which overrides the hiding attempt of the category description.

In any case, if you have such a problem, feel free to open a support ticket and we will help.