Upgrade PS 1.7.2 to 1.7.7.4

Hi all, maybe somebody can help me.

I have updated from 1.7.2 to 1.7.7.4 After the update the following error is displayed on the web and in the back office as well.

What can it be?

This is what I get with the debug on:

Fatal error: Uncaught PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Exception\LocalizationException: Unknown locale code: es-ES in /hosting/www/krissplanet.com/public/src/Core/Localization/Currency.php:185 Stack trace: #0 /hosting/www/krissplanet.com/public/src/Core/Localization/Specification/Factory.php(121): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Currency->getSymbol('es-ES') #1 /hosting/www/krissplanet.com/public/src/Core/Localization/Locale/Repository.php(218): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Specification\Factory->buildPriceSpecification('es-ES', Object(PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\CLDR\Locale), Object(PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Currency), true, 'symbol', 0) #2 /hosting/www/krissplanet.com/public/src/Core/Localization/Locale/Repository.php(150): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Locale\Repository->getPriceSpecifications('es-ES') #3 /hosting/www/krissplanet.com/public/classes/controller/Controller.php(196): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Locale\Repository->getLocale('es-ES') #4 in /hosting/www/krissplanet.com/public/src/Core/Localization/Currency.php on line 185

Backoffice

image.thumb.png.27e967c261c6f8dad58254cd28109d3d.png

Can I go back to the previous version or what can be a solution in this case?

Can some of you explain me what is going wrong?

Thank you for your help...

That happens quite often and there are other posts about the subject.

Prestashop introduced in version 1.7.6 a new table: ps_currency_lang. When that table doesn't have an entry for one of your currency-language combinations you get this error.

It is quite easy to fix in Phpmyadmin. In Prestools I have made a function that fixes the error with a click.

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

• 1 year later...