Jump to content

Delivery address


ACG-
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, musicmaster said:

I am puzzled what you mean with the "delivery template". The delivery slip?

Thanks for answer.

 

Yes. im talking about delivery slip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, musicmaster said:

It is spread over several files. Those are under the /pdf directory.

Thanks for answer,

 

Yes. i ve already reviewed these files, but still dont know how to change them. There is an address class in it. Where should i change this from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ACG- said:

Thanks for answer,

 

Yes. i ve already reviewed these files, but still dont know how to change them. There is an address class in it. Where should i change this from?

What is the problem? You want to delete the DNI field. So you should look for something that says dni and delete it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, musicmaster said:

What is the problem? You want to delete the DNI field. So you should look for something that says dni and delete it.

1711353010_EkranAlnts.PNG.210bef82014869b41a292fab1bd875c4.PNG

 

The address part is in the screenshot. However, this pulls all the address information. i just want to delete the dni. i cantt find enough results when I search for the delivery address class. What should i do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

// /admin/index.php?controller=AdminCountries&updatecountry=&id_country=21&token=321b602b1ae3367faf448f71387b23f4

The correct approach is to edit the address template in the background, which can be flexibly configured through switches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ZHSoft said:

Doğru yaklaşım, anahtarlar aracılığıyla esnek bir şekilde yapılandırılabilen arka planda adres şablonunu düzenlemektir.

im sorry but i dont understand what to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

In 1.6 this template was called from /classes/pdf/HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php by the getContent function.

I am not sure about 1.7

Unfortunately there is nothing related to dni in the related file 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ACG- said:

Unfortunately there is nothing related to dni in the related file 😕

According to the info you provided the delivery address is in {$delivery_address}. It isn't hard to find that back in the php file:

1gg1006.jpg.28f64091a83dfca94dfcb1ba96732324.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

According to the info you provided the delivery address is in {$delivery_address}. It isn't hard to find that back in the php file:

1gg1006.jpg.28f64091a83dfca94dfcb1ba96732324.jpg

i guess i couldnt explain myself, the problem here is: The line in the screenshot contains the address information, but when i delete it, all the information is deleted. im just dni i want to delete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More