Delivery address

ACG-

12 hours ago, musicmaster said:

It is spread over several files. Those are under the /pdf directory.

Thanks for answer,

Yes. i ve already reviewed these files, but still dont know how to change them. There is an address class in it. Where should i change this from?

2 hours ago, ACG- said:

Thanks for answer,

Yes. i ve already reviewed these files, but still dont know how to change them. There is an address class in it. Where should i change this from?

What is the problem? You want to delete the DNI field. So you should look for something that says dni and delete it.

13 hours ago, musicmaster said:

What is the problem? You want to delete the DNI field. So you should look for something that says dni and delete it.

1711353010_EkranAlnts.PNG.210bef82014869b41a292fab1bd875c4.PNG

The address part is in the screenshot. However, this pulls all the address information. i just want to delete the dni. i cantt find enough results when I search for the delivery address class. What should i do?

// /admin/index.php?controller=AdminCountries&updatecountry=&id_country=21&token=321b602b1ae3367faf448f71387b23f4

The correct approach is to edit the address template in the background, which can be flexibly configured through switches.

52 minutes ago, ZHSoft said:

Doğru yaklaşım, anahtarlar aracılığıyla esnek bir şekilde yapılandırılabilen arka planda adres şablonunu düzenlemektir.

im sorry but i dont understand what to do

31 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

In 1.6 this template was called from /classes/pdf/HTMLTemplateDeliverySlip.php by the getContent function.

I am not sure about 1.7

Unfortunately there is nothing related to dni in the related file 😕

4 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

According to the info you provided the delivery address is in {$delivery_address}. It isn't hard to find that back in the php file:

1gg1006.jpg.28f64091a83dfca94dfcb1ba96732324.jpg

i guess i couldnt explain myself, the problem here is: The line in the screenshot contains the address information, but when i delete it, all the information is deleted. im just dni i want to delete