Weird right collumn behaviour...

Hello again ;-)

I just saw a freaky thing with my theme today, i was at work and there im using a good old 19" TFT monitor.
I only have wide screen 15, 17, 19 & 21 at home so i have not seen it before.
I have attached a file with the problem. BUT it only appears in IE, i tested on same monitor with chrome and Firefox then it looked as its supposed to. But with internet explorer it looks like this.
The right column shows at the bottom and its on the left side of center, not right.

What can this be caused by?
Can any of you pro´s have a look at the code and see if anything is wrong.
I guess its still quite a few people out there with 19" non wide that could become my customers so this is of course important.

As usual, all help and input is highly appreciated.

//Peter

3845_ERnZ3R53HtdvdUL6dAOQ_t

Looks like you have made one of the columns wider than it was. If so you need to compensate the width change in the other columns e.g. if you enlarged the left column you need to reduce the width in the center column and/or right column.

Hello And thanks for reply.

viper; At work we don't use the latest version of IE, We use the version before (without tabs).

Static; i haven't touched the code, not for sizes or anything, the only change i have done is adding code by insert BG picture, but this error was before i put BG picture.

Your problem is with the "add stuff here" section in the left column. the right column is there in ie7 but it gets pushed down in ie6. you either have to make the "add stuff here" addon the same width as the left column or remove it totally.